Uploaded by chi77

price range

Reviews

fromKey89

Jun/29/2014

I'm used to make out the color of my lipstick or liptint (I'm sorry if my words is bad). If you have black lips and really hard to use lipstick/liptint because the color not seen, I'll recommending you this. Because It's brings out the color of liptint/lipstick. But if you have dry lips, use lipbalm first.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

Jan/28/2014

I bought it on eBay for $10. It's like founation for your lips. Its not drying and will stay on all day. If you want that corpse look then this is a good lippie for you. Its not like concealer on your lips. It has a creamier formulation. And no I wouldnt buy this again only because they don't sell it in Canada. This is a Korean product...and you can only buy it online which Sucks.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

Mar/29/2011

Although this is a "lip concealer" the purpose is not to create "concealer lips"-- although it's worth a laugh to apply it like a normal lipstick and gape at yourself in the mirror. You need exfoliated, moisturized lips for this to work. Then, with a ***very*** gentle touch, tap it all over your lips (no swiping or pulling). It might take a while, but your lips will soon …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Medium

fromaegyo

Sep/20/2010

I like this a lot. I have naturally dark pink lips so to wear a lot of the nude lipsticks I like, I need to conceal them, and this does the job nicely. I don't normally find it drying but if you do, a bit of balm underneath helps. It's a very pleasant consistency too - much creamier than my normal concealer sticks.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

2.0

Apr/22/2010

A bit drying, but nothing a swipe of lip balm couldn't handle. Flakes sometimes. Gets the job done, but needs a lot of improvement.

would not repurchase. there are tons of other products out there to try.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromchi77

Apr/20/2010

I got this at 50% discount. I think Etude House was clearing its old stock. I wish the color wasn't as pale. The texture is very smooth. This is better than my canmake concealer. This one is more emollient and cover lines, discoloration and flaws much better. I use this like I'd normally use lip balm in a pot. I don't apply directly to the lips. I use my finger and just smear a …Read more

About reviewer (342 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromypk214

Feb/02/2009

this is smoother than the usual face concealers, and it does not feel heavy on yours lips. My lips are kind of pigmented, so just a little bit of this with a nice pale pink gloss does the job. I really like using this with the Etude House water glosses! I wouldn't use this if I had chapped lips..

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

Aug/27/2008

My HG.
A Must-Have for ppl with pigmented lips, wanting to create a perfect lipstick application.

Unlike concealers, this product doesn't move around and get mixed with the lipsticks and lip glosses in a really ugly way.

It's really made for lips, because when you apply it, it has a really smooth, sillicone-ish effect on your lips, and voila!
Lots of …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

AgeUnder 18