Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer

Filtered by age: 19-24
Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer
lipconceal

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought it on eBay for $10. It's like founation for your lips. Its not drying and will stay on all day. If you want that corpse look then this is a good lippie for you. Its not like concealer on your lips. It has a creamier formulation. And no I wouldnt buy this again only because they don't sell it in Canada. This is a Korean product...and you can only buy it online which Sucks.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Although this is a "lip concealer" the purpose is not to create "concealer lips"-- although it's worth a laugh to apply it like a normal lipstick and gape at yourself in the mirror. You need exfoliated, moisturized lips for this to work. Then, with a ***very*** gentle touch, tap it all over your lips (no swiping or pulling). It might take a while, but your lips will soon start to look NATURALLY lighter. It won't look like you're wearing makeup at all.

To be honest, I'm sort of flummoxed about how to apply lipstick on top-- you definitely have to wait a few minutes, and use a lip brush, but I'm still figuring this out. It's great with gloss though, especially light, peach-colored gloss.

Very cute pink packaging, too! I would have to say that if you have access to Korean products, Missha's product (Finish Coverstick in Light Beige) might be a better option. Missha is more yellow/orange-toned, while Etude is more pink. Therefore it does a better job of concealing. I also think Missha dries down a bit better, making it less inclined to mix with the top layer of lipstick.

on 9/20/2010 11:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this a lot. I have naturally dark pink lips so to wear a lot of the nude lipsticks I like, I need to conceal them, and this does the job nicely. I don't normally find it drying but if you do, a bit of balm underneath helps. It's a very pleasant consistency too - much creamier than my normal concealer sticks.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A bit drying, but nothing a swipe of lip balm couldn't handle. Flakes sometimes. Gets the job done, but needs a lot of improvement.

would not repurchase. there are tons of other products out there to try.

on 2/2/2009 5:37:00 PM

this is smoother than the usual face concealers, and it does not feel heavy on yours lips. My lips are kind of pigmented, so just a little bit of this with a nice pale pink gloss does the job. I really like using this with the Etude House water glosses! I wouldn't use this if I had chapped lips..