L'Oreal Liss Ultime Reflexium Shine Perfecting Serum

No Image

3.8

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Does not tame the frizzy hairs, but does make hair smooth and gives shine. Be careful not to apply too much tho, as it might weigh hair down and not give it volume. The watery not too oily texture might be a plus for some pple, but i think my hair suits a slightly heavier hair serum like loreal elvive extraordinary oil.

on 4/17/2013 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a gem I discovered on holiday in India. I used to have loose curls but I have chemically straightened my hair twice leaving it dry and dehydrated. But the wrong serum can make your hair look limp or greasy. A small amount of this serum makes it soft, shiny and very light. It even gives mine a slight bounce. Would definitely recommend this product to people with normal-dry hair.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product is part of L'Oreal Professionnel's Texture Expert styling linea line I really like a LOT. This serum in particular has been a favorite as of late. It smooths and controls the hair without making it limp. A lot of serums smooth the hair but leave it lifeless and flat and sad. :o( Liss Ultime Reflexium has an almost-watery texture; I think this enables it to penetrate and smooth the hair without weighing it down.

There are other products in the Liss Ultime line that I love, but none as much as this one.

on 8/5/2011 6:20:00 AM

honestly tell you I am a bit disappointed with this hair oil, I expect a visible sheen (i have sandy blond hair unpainted am quite dark for a blond hair) so it would have to see how luster as indeed leave soft and easy to comb hair (use on dry hair after washing), giving a very discreet sheen
I wouldn't buy the 2nd time