Skincare Cosmetics Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Facial Serum

Filtered by hair type : Other
Skincare Cosmetics Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Facial Serum
Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Facial Serum

3.7

Water (Aqua), C-12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Retinyl Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Cyclomethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben. Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl MethyIsilanol Pectinate, Beta-Carotene

I personally didn't like this product. I purchased it without realizing it came in a dropper and bottle packaging. This type of packaging exposes the ingredients to the air resulting in deterioration. Besides the packaging I really didn't care for the smell, it reminded me of cheap bar soap. I used this product twice and both times my face felt like it was burning and I had to immediately wash it off. I have been using retinols for the past couple of years so I know the reaction wasn't due to retinols, but some other ingredient(s).

on 12/27/2011 9:56:00 PM

An excellent product for the price! I picked it up at Sally's to see if it was as good as Roc's and I have been pleasantly surprised. I don't care for the smell, but it passes quickly. It absorbs well and doesn't cause any redness or irritation. My only concern is that it comes in a clear bottle and I believe that retinols are supposed to kept in an opaque container.

on 3/28/2011 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This product is only sold at Ulta as Retinol brand AntiWrinkle Facial Serum. I got this product because retinoids are the only FDA proven ingredient to prevent wrinkles. I have used other retinol and retinoids (Rx) products in the past that irritated my skin so I thought of trying this drug store version from ulta. This is a great knock off of Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM. I use proactiv system daily and it is a god send for acne (benzoyl, aha, and glycolic) but it doesnt help with my texture, pore size, and I also should be using an antiaging product now since Im getting older. I got this serum to use help with that. So i use my proactiv system, this serum, and any oil free night moisturizer. On my first night using this serum, I woke up with virtually no pores!!!! no joke! I was so impressed by the smoothness of my skin. Peels and facials cause my face to be smooth, but I achieved it overnight by this product. I used the next night, and it does not irritate my skin. For a retinol product, this is great news, because retinol is harsh. But this product is divine. It holds 500,000 IU units of vitamin A (retinol). The serum soaks into my skin without being oily or greasy. I also find that it virtually has no fragrance. It comes in a dropper bottle, and I use one dropper squeeze per night. I will continue to use this and update my review. I know several people say once you start using a retinol, you can get breakouts (a purging period), I will let you know If I break out. I am using proactiv, so it could prevent that. I hope to achieve small pore size, smooth texture, and prevent wrinkles for occuring, If I continue to get these results from this product, this will be my HG antiaging treatment. EDIT: ok peeps, I found out from another MUAer that this serum is also available at Sallys for half the price. Oh by the way, this contains .5% retinol which is a good percentage for a small price. Roc skincare line has .2 for the same price.