Skincare Cosmetics Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Facial Serum

Filtered by age: 36-43
Skincare Cosmetics Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Facial Serum
Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Facial Serum

3.0

Water (Aqua), C-12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Retinyl Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Cyclomethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben. Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl MethyIsilanol Pectinate, Beta-Carotene

on 9/4/2012 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this for a month and really haven't seen much of a difference in the texture of my skin it seems a bit oily for day use. I absolutely hate the dropper packaging but I guess in this instance you get what you paid for.

Update: I tried two bottles of this. I had bought one for a friend and she hated it so gave me her bottle. Sadly, after two bottles my skin showed no signs of looking healthier or smoother.

on 5/24/2011 8:38:00 PM

After years of Rx retinoids, Taz began irritating my skin badly. Even the STC method wasn't working. So, I purchased this at Sally's in hopes of getting a more potent retinol serum at a reasonable price so I could still get vitamin A in my skin's routine until I can figure out what Rx might work. I've been pleasantly surprised with the performance so far. Soaks in quickly. Non greasy. Non irritating. Though I prefer fragrance-free skincare, the fragrance is light. Results are cumulative and take time to notice like with any retinoid, but I'm enjoying the results. No irritation at all on my sensitive skin. Am very happy with it and likely to repurchase.