Miessence Ancient Spice Deodorant

3.4

on 2/2/2016 10:08:00 AM

I love their deoderants and have been using them for years! Can't recommend them enough. Ancient spice and Tahitian breeze are both lovely. Best natural deodorant ever that actually works and the ingredients are great. A truly organic product. It lasts me 24 hrs now that my body is used to it and my underarms don't get a strong bad odour anymore. I have my whole family hooked on it.

What i will say is this, one of the ingredients is bicarbonate of soda and some people will react badly to that. I have a friend that broke out in a terrible rash while trying it and that was the cause. Also if you do not let it dry properly it won't be effective. Last I heard they were working on one without bi carb in their aroma free version so that might be an option for those sensitive to the bi carb. Very few companies are certified organic so I recommend miessence to natural product lovers everywhere.

on 5/30/2014 11:07:00 AM

Miessence Tahitian Breeze deodorant, I found this at TJ Mass and paid about $10. I imagine it has very similar ingredients to the Ancient Spice from Miessence. WARNING! This deodorant made my underarms break out in a red rash that took about a week to go away. It was definitely caused by the deodorant because nothing else had changed.
I would never buy anything from Miessence after this.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/15/2013 6:49:00 PM

At first it was working fine but after a couple weeks it just went down hill. It wouldn't hold up and also irritated my underarms.

on 12/26/2012 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am always on the lookout for good natural products and I think I will be using this one for a while to come. The scent is nice, a kind of spicy chai scent that isn't too cloying; I really dislike sweet, over-the-top scents. And the staying power of this deodorant is impressive. I can use it in the morning and I'll be fine for the rest of the day. Highly recommend this!

on 3/28/2011 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

AAAAAAAAAAMAZING!!!! I have a serious persperation problem, and no matter what I use, i stink. And I mean people comment on it. Even in my normal daily activities, by the end of the day I am showering for the second time. I also keep witch hazel pads in my purse for touch ups during the day to wipe the stench away. Well, no more!!! This is a god send and I can't say anything more than it truly works. I do not like the other scent tahitian breeze, it smells like patchouli. but this scent is so subtle and kills b.o. like no other. and i can wear it with black and no white marks!! LOVE IT! and their jaffa lip balm is wonderful as well :)