Clairol Nice'n Easy in High-Lift Ultra Light Natural Blonde #87

Clairol Nice'n Easy in High-Lift Ultra Light Natural Blonde #87

on 5/10/2017 6:47:00 PM

When I used this product I love the color that it came out to be! It came out to be a light golden blonde on my natural dark brown/gray hair! I was taken by surprise! Even though the packaging said that it wouldn't cover the grays. I think it still blended in nicely with the rest of the colored hair! And, my hair feel amazingly soft and healthy from the wonderful conditioner in the kit. So, I would most definitely purchase this product again.

on 3/28/2011 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am reviewing Clariol's Nice'nEasy in Ultra Light Natural Blonde # 87 that states "Designed for High Lift" on the front. The package said it would work on medium brown hair (usually these light shades only work on dark blonde or lighter natural hair) and to my surprise it did a great job! Although the package said not to use on mixed gray and brown hair, this did not cause any problem whatsoever for me. I did cover my processing hair with a plastic cap to produce warmth. Also, I left the product on for an hour instead of the 30-45 minutes recommended. I only did my roots and they looked very brown when processing but came out light blonde.
Pros: Inexpensive
Minimal damage
Conditioner is great and hair really shines
Cons: Runny consistency
Strong peroxide odor
Took a full hour to lighten my med. brown/gray hair
Actually came out lighter than I wanted; will be using
a non-peroxide toner next shampoo
I will be putting my last box of Feria Bleach Blonde down the drain (peroxide is a good drain cleaner) as this is just as effective, has a little built-in toner, and seems less damaging
EDIT: The new boxes no longer have the medium brown or high lift statements, and I was not as happy with the results. Revlon Color Silk #03 and Garnier Nutrisse #100 are better.

Popular Hair Color Products