Lucy Minerals Brow Powder

No Image

3.8

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I ordered a sample of this.

My brows are black, I ordered neutral brown - the darkest of the two shades.

I had several issues with this powder. It is oxide-heavy. That basically means that it is NOT easily spreadable/blendable. So much pigment gives it a dry texture that is tricky to work with.

The next major one is the shade - too warm. It looked really odd on my black brows because of the red tones.

I actually threw my sample away.

on 9/20/2012 1:56:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I love this brow powder! I had been using Anastasia Brow Powder but recently it was not staying put, especially on one of my brows. This is very easy to apply, covers the white hairs in my brows & even stays on when I exercise. Especially happy with the freebies in my order!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm a HUGE fan of LM foundation and blush! I wear it everyday and it has helped my skin so much. I decided to try their Blondie Brow Powder as I tend to break out from brow waxes and pencils. It never fails, I get a nice blackhead type zit in each brow after about a week of use with any pencil type product. Brow gel tends to work okay, but I have pretty fair brows and it never gave me the definition that I wanted. I figured that if my skin loves LM foundations so much, then the brow powder wouldn't break me out either. I was right! I love this brow powder and it's super easy to apply. I use an angled eyeliner brush to define my brows and they look full and natural. I found this particular shade to be a perfect match, not too warm or ashy. It's a nice neutral taupe. I'm to the point where almost all of my makeup is LM. If Annie makes a mascara, I'll be set!

on 3/28/2011 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Although I love Lucy Mineral foundation, I was not as impressed with the Blondi Brow Powder I bought. It is a good product but not special enough to pay the extra money. The color is okay but just a tad on the pinkish side. I actually prefer Sally Girl Brow Powder (light) for $1.99 better. I received a free gift of the Victorian Violet eyeshadow. The color is lovely but too glittery for my taste and does not seem to apply evenly to my eyelids. Might work for someone younger.

Popular Brows Products