It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish HD Micro-Powder

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish HD Micro-Powder

Silica, Soluble Collagen, Retinyl Palmitate (and) Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytonadione, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein. May Contain: Iron Oxide CI 77492

This stuff does not do anything for pores in my experience. It basically settles in every nook and cranny. If anything it amplifies your imperfections.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Love this powder, but like another reviewer had MAJOR flash back. It had me very self conscious for days, that I keep asking my daughter if I looked blended. In person great, in photos, be careful.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin, very obvious on my nose. I used MUFE mattifying primer and it will still oil. That is how oily my nose gets after 2-3hr from cleaning.

I tried Laura Mericer translucent powder and it did not work for me. Together with the face primer for oily skin (did not work at more, felt more like a moisturizer). With The translucent powder some how my makeup cakes heavily if slightly set. If I baked it with a wet BB, it works perfectly. Sometimes I set it with NYX mattifying spray and it both of them helped for most of my face. However, during the day I can feel oil of my nose and if I touch it with fingers/tissue I can feel my makeup moving - which can cause cakiness

I used this It Cosmetic bye bye pore powder and it works wonder. Similarly I applied with wet BB, and it feel seamless. Even after out for 5-6hr my skin is still matt, my nose is still oily but when I touch it I don't feel that the makeup moves. As if the oily grows on top of the powder! It is amazing! However for the price, I am not too sure to give it a 5 start.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Major flashback, be careful when taking flash photography because you will look like a ghost and have random patches of white if you don't blend well. It seemed to set makeup well and controlled oil for the most part. If you're not worried about taking pictures with flash, it should be fine. I personally prefer the Laura Mercier translucent powder instead of this one. This wasn't a bad powder, but it was not for me. I don't want to have to be worried about hiding away when someone decides to take flash photos.

I bought this HD powder from Ulta a few months ago, and it surprised me how "HD" it really was! It can make your foundation go from waxy to natural, like that. It's hard to describe exactly what it does, you'd have too see for yourself, but the change before and after you put it on is DRAMATIC in a SUBTLE way.

SOME TIPS: It's very easy to fall in love and put too much on, and it will ruin the effect if you do, so I recommend gradually building it up with smaller amounts on your puff/brush.

ALSO: don't be an idiot like me and tear off all of the sticker-layer at once! You will have a very hard time getting the right amount of product and it will be hard to avoid over-loading your brush so if you're using it for the first time, be smart and only tear off 1/4 of the sticker!

All in all, this is a unique powder that definitely owns up to its promise of "HD" and "Poreless" look, but I would not recommend spending the ~$30 on it unless you are looking for those *specific* effects.

on 7/1/2016 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This powder works great with a damp beauty blender! I don't love it used with just a brush though, it doesn't get pushed into your skin enough to make the "no more pores" effect happen.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just got this in the pressed powder form and love it! So light and covers my redness! Sold! Will definitely repurchase in the future!

on 3/28/2016 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this after being disappointed by the much over-hyped Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder.

I have large pores and am generally an oily gal. I first used this to set my undereye concealer and areas around my nose and cheeks where I have the most pores. I couldn't believe how SILKY this felt on the skin. It didn't crease up or feel dry on my undereye area -- in fact, it felt kind of hydrated. I quickly graduated to using this all over my face to set my makeup and I couldn't be happier. It really does erase pores and leaves this amazing silky, hydrating feeling on the skin. It do touch up with a more mattifying powder about halfway through the day but I don't mind at all since this product does so much more than just control oil.

A+ from someone who has pores the size of the moon.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I tried this and the pressed version of this. While this seemed to work a slight tad (a VERY slight tad) better, this still did not do what it claims to do, at least not for me. My pores were slightly SLIGHTLY very slightly diminished. Nothing remarkable and certainly nothing I would look at myself and go 'hey, that product really works!!'..no. :( One nice thing is I do not detect a scent and it did not irritate my skin. But it does not do what it claims to do, at least not for me. :( The search for a pore-blurring powder continues...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

After purchased the pressed powder version of this and loving it I knew I had to have the loose powder as well and picked it up less than one week later! Less is more as the reviewers before me have advised. I only removed one third of the protective tab over the holes so very little is dispensed, much easier to control it this way. I tend to get very oily in my T-zone within a few hours of putting on my makeup then have to resort to blotting papers, or applying a Mattifying oil control moisturizer (NeoStrata - which works amazing by the way!) and powder. Enter It Cosmetics... What a game changer! First benefit, blurs pores! Second benefit, controls oil! Third benefit, sets makeup! And the list goes on... I agree whole heartedly with the comment that this should be the last step, as blush seems to fade if applied overtop of this powder but underneath it remains all day long. While I say "last step" I actually mean in terms of applying makeup. For me, the final step is to gently mist rose water to lock it all in place and reduce the potential for any cakiness or accentuated dry flakes, this does give skin a healthy natural look too. This powder leaves your skin feeling silky soft and smooth all day. It is not chalky or powdery, just silky smooth, velvet soft texture. Wish I had discovered this sooner. I've tossed all other powders except this one and the pressed powder compact version as it is better for travel and those just in case touch ups that I expect will be required more when the weather gets warmer.