It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish HD Micro-Powder

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish HD Micro-Powder

Silica, Soluble Collagen, Retinyl Palmitate (and) Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytonadione, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein. May Contain: Iron Oxide CI 77492

Absolutely love this powder, I am 57 years old, I have larger pores, and fine lines and wrinkles. After applying my foundation, no matter what the brand, I finish it with this powder and it leaves my skin looking smooth and flawless all day. Unlike other powders I've used that are worn off after a few hours.
It genuinely hides my pores and wrinkles. I wish I could find something similar for a little less money. My limited budget is my only reluctance to buy regularly.

on 6/6/2017 12:02:00 PM

I have the pressed version of this powder. I was looking for something a little less expensive to replace my Dior translucent makeup perfecting powder, and I'd heard this is the HG for so many people.

While the packaging is nice, feels very durable, and is easy to spot in a purse, that's about the only thing that impressed me. You have to be SO careful about how you apply this. Too much and you're immediately white and cakey and dried out. Too little and it is pointless. Also, although this did not make me itch as much as the NYX HD setting powder, it still was a bit itchy on my face. I'll use it up just because I don't have time to go to Sephora or anywhere like that and see if they have the Dior powder, but there's no comparison.

This stuff does not do anything for pores in my experience. It basically settles in every nook and cranny. If anything it amplifies your imperfections.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Love this powder, but like another reviewer had MAJOR flash back. It had me very self conscious for days, that I keep asking my daughter if I looked blended. In person great, in photos, be careful.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin, very obvious on my nose. I used MUFE mattifying primer and it will still oil. That is how oily my nose gets after 2-3hr from cleaning.

I tried Laura Mericer translucent powder and it did not work for me. Together with the face primer for oily skin (did not work at more, felt more like a moisturizer). With The translucent powder some how my makeup cakes heavily if slightly set. If I baked it with a wet BB, it works perfectly. Sometimes I set it with NYX mattifying spray and it both of them helped for most of my face. However, during the day I can feel oil of my nose and if I touch it with fingers/tissue I can feel my makeup moving - which can cause cakiness

I used this It Cosmetic bye bye pore powder and it works wonder. Similarly I applied with wet BB, and it feel seamless. Even after out for 5-6hr my skin is still matt, my nose is still oily but when I touch it I don't feel that the makeup moves. As if the oily grows on top of the powder! It is amazing! However for the price, I am not too sure to give it a 5 start.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Major flashback, be careful when taking flash photography because you will look like a ghost and have random patches of white if you don't blend well. It seemed to set makeup well and controlled oil for the most part. If you're not worried about taking pictures with flash, it should be fine. I personally prefer the Laura Mercier translucent powder instead of this one. This wasn't a bad powder, but it was not for me. I don't want to have to be worried about hiding away when someone decides to take flash photos.

I bought this HD powder from Ulta a few months ago, and it surprised me how "HD" it really was! It can make your foundation go from waxy to natural, like that. It's hard to describe exactly what it does, you'd have too see for yourself, but the change before and after you put it on is DRAMATIC in a SUBTLE way.

SOME TIPS: It's very easy to fall in love and put too much on, and it will ruin the effect if you do, so I recommend gradually building it up with smaller amounts on your puff/brush.

ALSO: don't be an idiot like me and tear off all of the sticker-layer at once! You will have a very hard time getting the right amount of product and it will be hard to avoid over-loading your brush so if you're using it for the first time, be smart and only tear off 1/4 of the sticker!

All in all, this is a unique powder that definitely owns up to its promise of "HD" and "Poreless" look, but I would not recommend spending the ~$30 on it unless you are looking for those *specific* effects.

on 7/1/2016 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This powder works great with a damp beauty blender! I don't love it used with just a brush though, it doesn't get pushed into your skin enough to make the "no more pores" effect happen.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just got this in the pressed powder form and love it! So light and covers my redness! Sold! Will definitely repurchase in the future!

on 3/28/2016 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this after being disappointed by the much over-hyped Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder.

I have large pores and am generally an oily gal. I first used this to set my undereye concealer and areas around my nose and cheeks where I have the most pores. I couldn't believe how SILKY this felt on the skin. It didn't crease up or feel dry on my undereye area -- in fact, it felt kind of hydrated. I quickly graduated to using this all over my face to set my makeup and I couldn't be happier. It really does erase pores and leaves this amazing silky, hydrating feeling on the skin. It do touch up with a more mattifying powder about halfway through the day but I don't mind at all since this product does so much more than just control oil.

A+ from someone who has pores the size of the moon.