It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Airbrush Powder

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Airbrush Powder
Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Airbrush PowderBye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Airbrush Powder

3.9

Silica, Soluble Collagen, Retinyl Palmitate (and) Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytonadione, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein. May Contain: Iron Oxide CI 77492

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

To summarize, I have found other loose powders which work much better than this (both Laura Mercier and Coty Airspun) which is why I would not repurchase or recommend.
I have normal/combo skin and usually wear a medium coverage liquid foundation:
1. I did not notice this powder did anything to especially hide pores more than any other powder
2. Setting my foundation with this did nothing to help the lasting power of foundation and has zero oil control. I noticed my foundation getting oily much quicker than when I use coty airspun
3. If you use too much, it looks really bad. I am very pale (NC15) and could almost notice the whitecast when I accidentally over powdered

Only real pro for me is it is very finely milled. At the end of the day, I feel like putting on this powder made my foundation look worse and did not prolong wear. My pores almost looked more emphasized. Because of that the product is a pass for me.

on 11/4/2017 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

AMIZING!!! By far my fav!!
Is also dry shampoo ❗️

on 6/6/2017 12:02:00 PM

I have the pressed version of this powder. I was looking for something a little less expensive to replace my Dior translucent makeup perfecting powder, and I'd heard this is the HG for so many people.

While the packaging is nice, feels very durable, and is easy to spot in a purse, that's about the only thing that impressed me. You have to be SO careful about how you apply this. Too much and you're immediately white and cakey and dried out. Too little and it is pointless. Also, although this did not make me itch as much as the NYX HD setting powder, it still was a bit itchy on my face. I'll use it up just because I don't have time to go to Sephora or anywhere like that and see if they have the Dior powder, but there's no comparison.

on 10/23/2017 3:07:00 PM

Warning: not for dry skin. It did partially hide my pores, but gave me fine lines where I didn't know I had them, and greatly magnified the ones I knew about. Even just using a little. Maybe I will use just sparingly on my t-zone but I would love a powder that blurs lines as well as pores. Also, I believe what people are saying about flash photos because it gave my (extremely fair) skin a white cast and I didn't use very much. For reference I am 48. I was using it over the It cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC50 cream (SPF 50) which I love but which has no pore coverage.
Edited to add: When I just used the powder on its own, I do like it better, but I always wear foundation so that's not an option. Also, I did try using it under foundation as one reviewer suggested, but that didn't work for me and it still looked dry and cakey.

Absolutely love this powder, I am 57 years old, I have larger pores, and fine lines and wrinkles. After applying my foundation, no matter what the brand, I finish it with this powder and it leaves my skin looking smooth and flawless all day. Unlike other powders I've used that are worn off after a few hours.
It genuinely hides my pores and wrinkles. I wish I could find something similar for a little less money. My limited budget is my only reluctance to buy regularly.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I hate this product. Do not feel it gives an air brush look at all. I’m 39 and it sets in my fine lines and looks terrible.

This stuff does not do anything for pores in my experience. It basically settles in every nook and cranny. If anything it amplifies your imperfections.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Love this powder, but like another reviewer had MAJOR flash back. It had me very self conscious for days, that I keep asking my daughter if I looked blended. In person great, in photos, be careful.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Major flashback, be careful when taking flash photography because you will look like a ghost and have random patches of white if you don't blend well. It seemed to set makeup well and controlled oil for the most part. If you're not worried about taking pictures with flash, it should be fine. I personally prefer the Laura Mercier translucent powder instead of this one. This wasn't a bad powder, but it was not for me. I don't want to have to be worried about hiding away when someone decides to take flash photos.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin, very obvious on my nose. I used MUFE mattifying primer and it will still oil. That is how oily my nose gets after 2-3hr from cleaning.

I tried Laura Mericer translucent powder and it did not work for me. Together with the face primer for oily skin (did not work at more, felt more like a moisturizer). With The translucent powder some how my makeup cakes heavily if slightly set. If I baked it with a wet BB, it works perfectly. Sometimes I set it with NYX mattifying spray and it both of them helped for most of my face. However, during the day I can feel oil of my nose and if I touch it with fingers/tissue I can feel my makeup moving - which can cause cakiness

I used this It Cosmetic bye bye pore powder and it works wonder. Similarly I applied with wet BB, and it feel seamless. Even after out for 5-6hr my skin is still matt, my nose is still oily but when I touch it I don't feel that the makeup moves. As if the oily grows on top of the powder! It is amazing! However for the price, I am not too sure to give it a 5 start.