It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Airbrush Powder

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Airbrush Powder
Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Airbrush PowderBye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Airbrush Powder

3.9

Silica, Soluble Collagen, Retinyl Palmitate (and) Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytonadione, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein. May Contain: Iron Oxide CI 77492

Honestly really dont like this product, it left me with flashback mary eyebags, DO NOT BUY THIS ! extremely hard to blend in and too much product is left on the top. with someone who has dry skin sometimes, I have never hated a product as much as this.

on 9/7/2018 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

For reference, I have dry NW20ish skin with large pores and sebaceous filaments around my nose with hormonal acne around my chin.

This is a solid powder that effectively sets and mattifies the face while having a minimal blurring effect. I have pretty large pores around my nose, and I haven't ever used a product that totally "blurred" them. This sort of softens them, but nothing that dramatic. If you have smaller pores this would probably work well for you, though. The powder is really finely milled and I don't find it looks powdery if lightly dusted on and then buffed into the skin. It also leaves a smooth base that allows the powders you put on top of it to blend nicely.

My biggest issue with this powder is how dry it feels. Keep in mind, I have dry skin and live in a reeeeally dry environment, so I'm probably pickier than most about this. When I use this powder or feel it between my fingers, it feels chalky. It's finely milled, but it sucks all of the moisture from my skin. I make sure my skin is always well hydrated so it looks ok when I apply it, but it really feels dry and uncomfortable. I typically use a finishing spray like Fix+ on top of my makeup which helps a little, but when you do that it kind of reduced the smoothing, pore blurring effect.

Also- the packaging on this kind of sucks. It could be from keeping this in my makeup bag where it's being shaken around all the time, but the sifter lets too much product out and it always leaks or gets caught in the tracks of the cap, making it a bit hard to open and close. I wish it came with a poof or something to keep in the cap to stop powder from spilling out when not in use.

If you have normal skin or live in a more humid environment, you'd probably really like this powder as it does a good job otherwise, but definitely try this in store and feel it before you buy.

on 11/24/2017 8:09:00 AM

I guess every product have different reaction on different type of skin. So a product cannot please everyone. life would be too easy then😉 for me that powder really worked. it hide my pore very well and matify my skin . I do agree that you have to put and need only a small amount. I have no issue with flash back picture as no one usually take picture of me when I walk down a street😉

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

To summarize, I have found other loose powders which work much better than this (both Laura Mercier and Coty Airspun) which is why I would not repurchase or recommend.
I have normal/combo skin and usually wear a medium coverage liquid foundation:
1. I did not notice this powder did anything to especially hide pores more than any other powder
2. Setting my foundation with this did nothing to help the lasting power of foundation and has zero oil control. I noticed my foundation getting oily much quicker than when I use coty airspun
3. If you use too much, it looks really bad. I am very pale (NC15) and could almost notice the whitecast when I accidentally over powdered

Only real pro for me is it is very finely milled. At the end of the day, I feel like putting on this powder made my foundation look worse and did not prolong wear. My pores almost looked more emphasized. Because of that the product is a pass for me.

on 11/4/2017 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

AMIZING!!! By far my fav!!
Is also dry shampoo ❗️

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I hate this product. Do not feel it gives an air brush look at all. I’m 39 and it sets in my fine lines and looks terrible.

on 10/23/2017 3:07:00 PM

Warning: not for dry skin. It did partially hide my pores, but gave me fine lines where I didn't know I had them, and greatly magnified the ones I knew about. Even just using a little. Maybe I will use just sparingly on my t-zone but I would love a powder that blurs lines as well as pores. Also, I believe what people are saying about flash photos because it gave my (extremely fair) skin a white cast and I didn't use very much. For reference I am 48. I was using it over the It cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC50 cream (SPF 50) which I love but which has no pore coverage.
Edited to add: When I just used the powder on its own, I do like it better, but I always wear foundation so that's not an option. Also, I did try using it under foundation as one reviewer suggested, but that didn't work for me and it still looked dry and cakey.

Absolutely love this powder, I am 57 years old, I have larger pores, and fine lines and wrinkles. After applying my foundation, no matter what the brand, I finish it with this powder and it leaves my skin looking smooth and flawless all day. Unlike other powders I've used that are worn off after a few hours.
It genuinely hides my pores and wrinkles. I wish I could find something similar for a little less money. My limited budget is my only reluctance to buy regularly.

on 6/6/2017 12:02:00 PM

I have the pressed version of this powder. I was looking for something a little less expensive to replace my Dior translucent makeup perfecting powder, and I'd heard this is the HG for so many people.

While the packaging is nice, feels very durable, and is easy to spot in a purse, that's about the only thing that impressed me. You have to be SO careful about how you apply this. Too much and you're immediately white and cakey and dried out. Too little and it is pointless. Also, although this did not make me itch as much as the NYX HD setting powder, it still was a bit itchy on my face. I'll use it up just because I don't have time to go to Sephora or anywhere like that and see if they have the Dior powder, but there's no comparison.

This stuff does not do anything for pores in my experience. It basically settles in every nook and cranny. If anything it amplifies your imperfections.