Schwarzkopf gliss oil nutritive anti split ends

2.7

on 5/29/2012 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Damn, I really liked this at first, it made my hair nice and shiny, but after using it for several months, my (really long) hair started to fall out like mad and I think this is the culprit!! Other than that, it smells and feels lovely.

I am so disappointed with this shampoo ...:( I think it is the pink bottle I have used it with the yellow conditioner from Gliss as well .. both never worked for my hair ..I have long thick hair which is straight but very dry , it needs moisturising to control the frizz .. These products dried it like common soap ! though they come from a brand with very good name (Schwarzkopf) ..the only time they were ok was when I blow dried & lightly staightened my hair after using them at the salon , it seems the shampoo works only when using heat to style the hair as it is full of Keratin ...
So I am back to my L'oreal and another Egyptian brand which I have used successfully for years (Sparkle)
Sorry , I have used the "anti-split ends conditioner " only and these reviews are meant to the shampoo ...I have posted another review in its right place ...However, I still have the same opinion about the "Gliss" hair care line as it doesn't stand up to my expectations at all ....

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

great shampoo this one really didn't dry my colored over
processed hair .nice smell too