3.0

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

This is a pretty decent serum. When using it, my skin was clear, soft, and appeared much smoother. (Aka my fine lines didn't appear as noticeable.) I had no issues with the scent as some other reviewers had. Actually I found it quite pleasant. Was my skin renewed? Maybe, maybe not. But it's certainly not the worst serum I've ever used. (That honor goes to Zirh Correct Serum.) But I'm not sure if it's the best either. I'm still looking.

About reviewer (456 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

5 years ago

OK, it smells not so great. I admit that. But otherwise I'm pleased with the product. It's so darn expensive though - but what makes this product worth my money and yours is what it doesn't have: parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, synthetic colour, mineral oil and most importantly, silicones. It's not tested on animals and is vegan. What you put on your face is critical, I believe - and if you put the wrong things - well - for years I had been using silicone-laden products and those over time created small bumps under my skin that required a trip to the derm for extraction. Never again! Yes, I will repurchase this serum because it's gentle and effective skin care, and as for the price? A bottle should last over six months. For me, it's worth it.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

7 years ago

I own a couple of products from the Nude line. I have tried most of all the skincare products out there. And from my personal experience i have learned what leaves my skin in best and renewed condition is a good OL Manuka UMF 15 honey facial mask after removing BB cream with 100% Trader Joes Jojoba oil, cleansing with Shea Moisture Olive Oil and Green Tea Soap finishing off with Avene Thermal spring water infused facial massage! Feel free to visit my site http://www.vividsavvy.com/

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

1.0

7 years ago

I loved the original. I'm so disappointed in the reformulated product, which has completely changed the texture, the smell, and I believe the result. The associated moisturizer has also been changed, and now pills on my clean dry skin. Not recommended!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

1.0

7 years ago

This is now called "Cellular Renewal Serum". Nude was sold to LVMH, which reformulated all the products and made them cheap crap. This serum used to be great it's really quite bad now. A much much cheaper formula. Sephora is deleting most negative reviews of "nude". Bring back the original!

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

8 years ago

I am enjoying my sample this past week and have just ordered full size. I have combo skin thats sensitive and very breakout prone ( with monthly breakouts) and hyperpigmentation. This made me wake up with glowy , calm clear skin. I will update in a few weeks thou, to make sure its not causing any breakouts............

About reviewer (285 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I am 19. I ask for expensive skincare products such as this for birthdays and Christmas...or I start saving for the next one the second I have bought the first one. This serum compliments my skincare routine very nicely. It makes my skin firmer, plumper, more hydrated and luminous. I have been using this product consistently for over 2 months. I am nearing towards the end. I think I have another month before its finished. I use it morning and night. One mistake I made was to use too much at first. I find you only need a very small amount ( a drop or two, not a whole dropper) for this to work well. I think this may have lasted a bit longer if I didn't use so much in the beginning. I find this brightens my skin and makes any blemishes that may arise heal over night, it really reduces redness and shrinks my pores. However, nothing compares to witch hazel and regular gentle exfoliation for pore size. When I use this the dehydration lines on my forehead are reduced and products apply a lot better. This also helps balance out my combination skin (oily T-zone, normal to dry everywhere else) I don't think this is hydrating enough in itself to deal with my dehydrating skin but my skin is definitely better due to using this product. I'm looking into purchasing some other serums to layer over this which contain vitamin C and more hyauronic acid. I will repurchase this as my skin looks much healthier, smoother and brighter when using this. I feel this is a good step in early 'anti-aging'. Once I can find a sunscreen that really suits my skin type I think I am all set on the anti-aging front. I took of a lippe for the price and the fact it makes my skin look healthier, shrinks pores and makes my skin luminous but I am still going to have to invest in some more hydrating serums for the especially dehydrated parts of my face..but I guess that is asking a lot. I would be very upset if they discontinued this and am saving up to repurchase this product next time there is a sale or discount code.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

8 years ago

Oh why oh why must I have such expensive taste when it comes to skincare? I'm currently using a sample of this serum and I love it. It smells wonderful, it absorbs quickly, and I swear it makes my skin look plumper and smoother. I love the natural philosophy behind Nude Skincare and my skin looks great after using this serum. I'm a little scared of its claim of its ability to "redefine facial contours" but overall I'm very happy with how this product has rejuvenated and brightened my skin. For reference, I have combo skin that's slightly drier due to winter weather, and I apply Boscia's Intensifying Moisture Pack after this serum has soaked in.

About reviewer (1635 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

from

8 years ago

I've been using this serum for more than a year and really like it. It calms, hydrates and plumps my skin. My skin used to be always a bit dehydrated but also congested, but that's a thing of the past. I have no issues anymore with my skin. Not sure whether it helps with wrinkles as i dont have any yet. As with all nude products this serum is natural but uses some high-tech anti aging ingredients, like peptides and sodium hylauronate and bifida. It has a lovely jasmine fragrance. I used it at night only as the company originally advised. I wish they would bring back the advanced smoothing serum for day time use, which made my skin super glowy.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

from

8 years ago

I did a lot of reading before purchasing this product and found some fantastic reviews. Mecca Cosmetica sell it for something like AUD$140 or $160 and I found it on Zuneta for approx AUD$60. I also got a free sample of the Nude Miracle Mask - a decent size too! I have been using it for about 3-4 weeks now and have noticed a big difference in the tone and general quality and feel of my skin. My skin feels much plumper, less tight (I have dry/sensitive skin), much clearer and it simply glows. I have also started wearing tinted moisturiser instead of my usual Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation because the tone of my skin has improved so much. I save the foundation for the weekends and evenings. I find that the recommended amount to apply is a little too much so I use about half of that and it's plenty to cover my face and neck. It has a very silky texture and just glides on so beautifully. I use it twice a day. I cleanse, then put this on, followed by my moisturiser. After this I apply my makeup and I find that there is no pilling it all. It has a very light fragrance. The packaging is great. It is a bit pricey but this is the only anti aging type of product I use as it's fine to use for eyes as well so I think it's money well spent. I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age25-29