Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Everyday Cleanser

Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Everyday Cleanser

4.3

Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glycerol Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140), FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This stuff does exactly what it says on the tin. Cleans properly and thoroughly without burning sensitive skin. I usually put it on a cotton pad and gently wipe my face down.

I advise that if you use a cotton pad, make sure you put enough of the stuff on it that it's not dry, or it'll scrape at your skin and since this is a cleanser it will go red and probably tender.
I use this stuff around once a day, it's a fantastic substitute for washing your face, and even if you have washed your face already, if you're acne prone or have oily skin you could probably put some of this on too. Because the washing and this will probably be fairly harsh on your skin you would have to load up on the moisturizer right after though.
It gets a lot of dirt off, and you can actually see it on the cotton pad. For makeup removal though, you need quite a bit of the product, so I usually just wash my face then use this on acne prone areas after + to remove waterproof mascara.

Great price value, for a product that's so inexpensive it really works well.

on 2/11/2017 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have used this toner for the past couple of years and it's been great. I have sensitive combination skin, so finding a good quality and gentle, alcohol-free toner is near impossible. I didn't see it at Ulta last week so I emailed the company and they unfortunately confirmed that it has indeed been discontinued. Time to start the search again.

on 10/22/2016 9:34:00 PM

Love this stuff, it really improves my skin and is not overly drying. I am hoping that they are not discontinuing it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm saving up for an Ulta.com haul next month & repurchasing 2 bottles of this will be a part of it along w more 10.0.6 products! This is a dupe for Clinique's alcohol free toner but Clinique has salicylic acid making this toner uber gentle even safe for eyes! Smell does not bother me it's neutral & transient. I use this as toner alternative between this the other 10.0.6 toner which is too harsh for me to use for my AM/PM regimen that's the yellow one. I've got mature skin & ifs never looked so good after using 10.0.6 so not just for teens/tweens my skin acts more temperamental like tempestuous adolescent skin. I've found my skin brighter, clear, soft, dare I say even glowy & just NICE!!!

on 12/1/2015 3:51:00 PM

Not good. This toner leaves a filmy, sticky feeling on my skin. Doesn't feel clean and it doesn't seem to do anything for my skin at all.

Two lippies instead of just one because it doesn't break me out or cause irritation. But I will go back to my HG toner, Clinique's Clarifying Lotion 2.

Won't buy this again.

on 2/10/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was really really in love with this product when I discovered that denatured alcohol is in so many toners and found this one, which doesn't use that as an ingredient. Then I started reading the label more closely, and found an alcohol ingredient listed. It clearly says on the front of the package that this is an alcohol-free formula, and the fourth ingredient is an alcohol (sodium hydroxide phenoxyethanol). I'm seriously disappointed. I still love the product and do feel that it's less damaging and drying than most toners, but I'll continue my search for something that is truly alcohol-free.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. Ive had it for about 5 days now and i use it as my morning cleanser and sometimes i use it on the nights when i get lazy and dont feel like full on washing my face. it feels like youre getting youre face so clean and its so easy to do. You can see some the stuff that it picks up off your skin! Even if you think youve gotten all youre makeup off it still picks up more. It has a light fresh scent but i dont thinktheres any added perfume; i believe its the cucumber extract. I also like how it combines clensing and toning into one step. Somtimes it does leave my face slightly sticky, but you can rinse it off with some water and it goes away. I definitely recommend this if you have sensitive skin and it even has helped my acne clear up!

on 10/19/2013 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Ive been searching for an alcohol free toner/cleanser just like this. This is just what I was looking for and at a great price. I have dry to normal skin and most toners irritate my skin because of the alcohol, but this doesn't. My skin feels clean and fresh without drying ans it doesn't leave a filmy residue feeling as some others ive tried have. I will definitely be repurchasing this!

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I really like this toner. It's very gentle and it just feels like water going on your face. I'm trying to be more gentle on my skin, and this really helps me. After I wash my face at night I tone with this and I can see the dirt on my cotton ball, so I know it's working for me. If that's all it does is take off the extra dirt, I'm happy. I also use this in the morning instead of fully washing my face. It doesn't leave my skin sticky and it has never broken me out, I've had 3+ bottles of this stuff. I also like that it's not alcohol based, unlike the orange bottle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Obsessed with this cleanser (although I would consider this more like a toner). I use it every night before bed to wipe off my bare minerals or any concealer I applied that day and I swear to God, this has calmed my redness down tremendously over the long run and has visibly reduced my acne scarring (I think since my cheeks are much less red now, it shows way less) and even my little breakouts around my period. It helps control oil and shine so that when I wake up my face isn't the least bit greasy. It costs me around $6 at Ulta and lasts me a few months, so seriously nothing about this product could get any better. Putting some of this on a cotton pad and wiping my face down at the end of each day is loads easier than washing my face with soap and water and getting all my little baby hairs wet too. Love, love, love. Has transformed my sensitive and irritated skin into calm skin that needs much less foundation to cover all the redness!