Clinique Deep Comfort hand and cuticle cream

Clinique Deep Comfort hand and cuticle cream

3.7

Water, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Polysorbate 80, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Squalane, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Aleuritic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

on 6/8/2016 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The good thing about this product is that it's formulated without a lot of harsh, cheap ingredients like fragrance and mineral oil. So if those are irritants for you, this might be a good option.

But I don't think it's worth the price. It doesn't absorb quickly and leaves my hands feeling plasticky, like they're coated with wax. I applied this after I washed my hands, and I have gone to wash my hands maybe 3-5 hours later only to find that I can feel the cream washing off my hands in a weird slime.

I really love the Deep Comfort Body Butter and expected this to be similar but it really isn't. If you want to try it for yourself, I'd recommend taking advantage of a Clinique gift set that includes a travel-sized version of the cream, instead of buying the full-size product immediately.

Unlike the body lotion and butter from the same range - both of which I love - I really didn't like this. It smelt of plastic to me, had a really strange pearlised look to it and no matter how much or how little I applied, it just didn't seem to want to sink into my skin for some reason so I was left with a horrible film all over my hands. I did try to finish the tube I had as I don't like to waste products, but I definitely wouldn't buy this again and I must confess that I threw the last little bit away.

To Read all 14 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/10/2014 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Odourless and moisturising. Lovely packaging is my favourite kind: click cap. Moisturises better than Liz Earle, but not as good as L'Occitane as it leaves a thin greasy film over hands - it's hard to open stuff a short while after applying. On the plus side, the film leaves hands soft even after washing- it's like the product is still on. It makes my nails look shiny after application but after a month's use my cuticles are in a less good condition. It's also pretty expensive in the UK- I paid £18 for 75ml.

That's not what I expect from a hand cream. It feels lovely when I apply it but once I wash my hands they are left even drier than they were before I "treated" them to this cream. The cream actually feels like some film on my hands. I would never except such poor performance based on the ingredient list. Will certainly not repurchase.

I just bought this hand cream but i already love it! I was afraid that it would be to greasy on my hands for a everyday use, but it's not!.

It absorb it really fast and leaves a non greasy feeling, so you can use your hands right after.
I'm not very fond of fragrance though.
The packaging is good as well easy to bring with you.
Overall i really love this product for my semi dry hands!

I don't understand how this can have so many good reviews. It irritated my skin and left my hands looking really greasy. It smelled awful, too. I had to wash it off less than two minutes after putting it on. There are much better products out there for a much cheaper price.

on 6/15/2012 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

For me this is the best hand cream ever, super nourishing, not greasy, good packaging. The only thing I donít like is the huge package (at least where I live there seems to be only the huge one), usually I keep that at home and take some other cream into my handbag, this is way to big. Sometimes it is a part of the GWP small cosmetic bags in a smaller version, which is just perfect too.

on 2/23/2012 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Got this in a gift with purchase, quite nice and moisturizing and gets the job done without feeling greasy or slippery. Really nice!

on 1/31/2012 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

My go-to hand and cuticle cream. Rich and creamy, a little goes a long way. Fragrance-free. Takes a minute to absorb completely.

on 12/10/2011 9:23:00 AM

This is a pretty good hand cream. It is very moisturzing, not as moisturizing as some of the heavier hand creams from The Body Shop though. The only downside is that it doesn't sink in well enough for me, it seems to build a second layer over the skin. This is not the best hand cream I've tried but one of the better.

Popular Body Skincare Products