Chanel Rouge Coco Shine #63 Rebelle

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine #63 Rebelle
HE lipsticks (my stash as of August 5th 2011)

on 7/19/2011 11:11:00 AM

I love this lipstick! It's probably the best daytime red if you don't want to wear a "full-on" red lipstick. The texture is gorgeous, moisturizing, non-sticky and not too glossy. Just perfect. I was cautious about the new Rouge Coco "shine" line because I'm not a fan of glossy lipsticks, but Chanel really outdid themselves with this one.
The red is something inbetween a true red and a cherry red/ slightly cool-based I'd say, but not too noticeable. Both my mum and I wear it, and she's way more warm-toned than me (think dark hair, olive skin) and it looks amazing on both of us.
The packaging is the usual Chanel quality: sturdy, elegant in black and gold (the tub is a little slimmer than the regular Rouge Coco lipsticks). The top clicks on safely.
Yes, it's no cheap lipstick. But to me it's worth every cent I paid for it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this lippie! The color is sheer but buildable and very flattering. I almost never wear red lipstick because it makes me feel conspicuous...but not this red. It is almost like a stain, which makes it modern and fresh. The red leans warm and has a coral (in the best possible way) undertone. Gorgeous for day or night. Exclusive to chanel.com I think.