CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine #63 Rebelle

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine #63 Rebelle
HE lipsticks (my stash as of August 5th 2011)

3.8

on 3/12/2014 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice bright warm red! Perfect for spring/summer! It doesn't last and it's best used with a lipliner (like Rimmel 1000 kisses in Red Dynamite) as it tends to travel outside the mouth lines... Only con as far as I'm concerned. Absolutely love this little red gem!!

on 6/11/2012 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just bought this today after being on the fence for days between it and Monte Carlo. Glad I got this one. Looks pretty orange in the tube, but on my fairly pigmented lips it's a true red. LOVE how sheer it is since lipstick that is too pigmented scares me and so rarely gets worn out (as another poster mentioned!); bought a red from Lancome a few years back which is pretty much the same shade, not sure I have ever worn it out because it is so pigmented! Plus you can layer the color with this one. Really lovely packaging, as one would expect, but only gets four lippies, because for that price I would not expect it to be at all drying (although maybe lipsticks are by their very nature more drying than glosses?)

UPDATE: After trying some other lipsticks, I have discovered that this has absolutely NO staying power, plus it fades really unevenly for me, downgrading from 4 to 3 stars. However, have gotten a few compliments on it.

on 4/15/2012 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A great clear wearable red with transparency, if you are like me and find the strong red lip always gets wiped off at the last minute! I would have to agree with the many reviews that point out how short this formula wears, very silicone-y, but fine textured and comfortable`

on 9/14/2011 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is the best red lipstick you can buy for daytime wear. Juicy and luminous. Perfect for Summer time and very hydrating. However, be prepared to reapply every couple of hours as it doesn´t last long. The red sade is beautiful though. A kind of transparent Ferrari Red.