CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine #63 Rebelle

Filtered by skin type : Combination
CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine #63 Rebelle
HE lipsticks (my stash as of August 5th 2011)

4.3

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a sleek, shiny, classic bright red. It reminds me of a sportscar. I love this red and it can be toned down with a deep red lip liner. I think this shade is great on blondes and I love the Rouge coco shine finish (slightly glossy). This lipstick is quite sheer and I like to apply it in layers.

on 10/11/2011 9:14:00 PM

I purchase two rouge coco shine recently and both have the same pros and cons.
I have to say right away I prefer long lasting lipstick, I have pigmented lips and I need coverage. That's where Rouge coco shine fail for me, yes those lipsticks are moisturizing and light. I actually really like the colour, Rebelle is a nice red with yellow under tone so great for people who have warm tone (like me) it is a swipe and go lipstick BUT after two hours it is all gone! No lasting powers and sheer (too sheer) It is an expensive lipstick acting more like a lipgloss. :(

on 9/14/2011 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is the best red lipstick you can buy for daytime wear. Juicy and luminous. Perfect for Summer time and very hydrating. However, be prepared to reapply every couple of hours as it doesn´t last long. The red sade is beautiful though. A kind of transparent Ferrari Red.

Amazing pigmentation given its part of the Rouge Coco Shine range, which tends to be rather translucent. The texture is balmy and feels like a stick balm, but the color tends to fade after 2-3 hours. An easy hot red to wear if you're not used to fuller, more opaque lipsticks.

on 6/2/2011 4:05:00 PM

Perfect peppy summer color for olive skin--a corally, summery red. Great for day or night with another coat. Very hydrating. Just lovely.

on 4/2/2011 2:26:00 AM

"Rebelle" is the Rouge Coco Shine version of "Enthusiast" in the Rouge Allure formula - a very flattering bright coral-red on both warm and cool toned skin.

I almost bought Rebelle but decided that for such an opaque colour, I prefered a longer-lasting formula, which is when the MUA showed me Enthusiast (love!). I recommend both, as they're both very lovely, but if you want more wear, less shine, go for the Rouge Allure.