CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine #63 Rebelle

Filtered by eye Color : Black
CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine #63 Rebelle
HE lipsticks (my stash as of August 5th 2011)

4.6

on 6/7/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am scared of red lipstick. I have tan-golden skin, not voluptuous-full lips, so nude lips are very comfortable for me. This is the first red lipstick that I actually love. I've tried red lipsticks before! I think they look rather aging if you ask me! But this has a coral-orange tinge to it which pops on my skin yet enhancing. All of these blue lipsticks are not so flattering on me. And I've tried a pink-red lipstick and perhaps it was the formula or something but I looked like a cheap hooker. This is a sheer lipstick and shiny, also perks which i like very much. I dispise matte lipsticks, they make my lips look thinner and this plumps them up and the formula feels so great. I can only complain about the price. There was a sale and I got this half off. I'm thankful, I would have never considered red lipstick.

on 9/14/2011 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is the best red lipstick you can buy for daytime wear. Juicy and luminous. Perfect for Summer time and very hydrating. However, be prepared to reapply every couple of hours as it doesn´t last long. The red sade is beautiful though. A kind of transparent Ferrari Red.

on 4/27/2011 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A true ruby color! This is close to Monte Carlo but rubier! It shows up very sheer on my lips but with a lot of color payoff. It goes on smoothly and moisturizes like a lip balm. The color is perfect for a summer outing or even a formal dinner. Great color and don't let the red scare you. I promise it'll show up chic once you put it on.

on 10/26/2011 4:26:00 PM

A beautiful orange-red shade and a seductively comfortable featherlight, water-based formula. Shade may seem overpowering at first but can be successfully reworked/toned down with the right liner. Probably best reserved for summer use though.

Amazing pigmentation given its part of the Rouge Coco Shine range, which tends to be rather translucent. The texture is balmy and feels like a stick balm, but the color tends to fade after 2-3 hours. An easy hot red to wear if you're not used to fuller, more opaque lipsticks.