Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lovely natural looking blush on my NC20 skin. Smooth and easy to apply. I've had this for more than a year, and despite daily application, I have yet to hit pan. It stays on my oily face but I'm not too sure about the 12 hour claim as I do blot my face with tissue during the day. You do have to pay a little more for this, but this will last you a long time.

on 12/11/2015 2:12:00 AM

I bought it because of the hype. I didn't get a chance to try it out before I buy it. I have both Blissful and Exposed. It's so strange that Blissful has a waxy feeling, and when I swatch it, the colour just stays on my finger and it doesn't apply on my skin. But Exposed is totally different, it's very powdery and pigmented. I can easily swatch it on my hand. I don't know why there's such difference in between those blushes.

But overall, the colour of blissful is lovely and it looks beautiful on the cheeks. It just required a heavy application and the lasting power is just average. It was sold at $36 aud at sephora.com.au. For that price, I don't think it's worth the hype.

To Read all 87 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Love love love this peachy coral shade, it looks scary in the pan but gives a beautiful natural flush on me. Its not too dry or matte either, I put it on my 56 year old mother and it looks amazing :)

on 6/27/2015 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

His was my first Tarte powder blush shade last summer. I am still far from using it up. This blush is matte (which I prefer so I can layer a highlight in summer or go matte for other seasons), has great wear time, is pigmented, and has lasted me a long time. The color can be built up, and although it is pigmented, it would be hard to overdo it unless you picked up a ton of powder and kept brushing your cheeks with it. I find it to be easy to work with and provides consistent and beautiful results. It doesn't cake up and melts into my foundation with wear, leaving me with a great natural look instead of a typical powder blush look. This also wears well on bare skin and provides a natural wash of color. This specific color is a coral pink on me, and natural looking. It isn't a bright coral pink color, but more of a "I've gotten some sun on my cheeks in a good way" color. The price is steep, but considering this will last me a year or more, it's worth it. Another big plus is it travels well and does not show any signs of being susceptible to chipping or cracking. Overall worth it. Highly recommend.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This blush swatches great in the store but on my face it's just too orangey. It's pretty pigmented, too. I tried to apply with a lighter hand but it just didn't work for me, and I wanted it to. I think this is perfect for spring/summer.

on 4/9/2015 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I will always go back to this blush. It's perfect for my skin and it lasts ALL day. I love that it comes with a mirror and I love that the packaging shows you what color it is. It also can be depotted into a magnetic palette! So cool. I love this blush. It's perfect.

on 2/9/2015 9:42:00 PM

This was my first tarte blush purchase. after hearing how great the blushes are, I decided to give it a try. This was a shade I felt "safe" with. My first experience was bad- no color pay off, hard to get product to show up or to even pick it up with the brush. I thought I got bad batch. I used different blushes for a while until I decided to give this blush a second chance using a dense round brush from Sonia Kashuk
That made all the difference! This perticular shade for some reason needs just that ( could be different formula). If you run into the same problem, try different brush. Densely packed brush seems to work.
Otherwise it's a beautiful color and stays on all day on top of foundation which is what I like in a blush!
And also all tarte blushes I have( it's 3 matte blushes right now) blend into the skin, and there is no powdery look, so I really like that and the staying power. After 10 hours it was still nice and fresh.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

clogged my pores. the colour was too pigmented for me- i'd rather be in control and build up the product myself.

three lippes cause its my friends hg.

on 11/6/2014 8:10:00 AM

hmmm. dunno what to say. this product is rock solid and doesn't come out so easily. and since it's soft peach pink color and i'm asian with NC35 skin tone it doesn't show easily on my cheeks. i guess i have to pick up other darker colors like tipsy or natural beauty. i have to swirl and swirl and swirl over this blush to get the color to come out. anyone have any recommendation to make this product better applied?

on 9/20/2014 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG product. It lasts so long and very pigmented

Popular Blush Products