Maybelline Color Sensational in Get Nutty

Maybelline Color Sensational in Get Nutty

on 3/19/2017 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have a difficult time finding neutral to warm brown lip colors from drugstore brands (except Revlon) because are generally too pink and too cool to suit my complexion. But now my faith has been restored with Maybelline's Get Nutty. What a surprisingly fabulous little beauty! This shade is medium toned with equal rose and yellow to it. It is YLBB! I reach for this shade when I am in a hurry but do not want to look like I tried too hard. It is a very versatile shade! This lipstick is creamy and smooth and the color lasts quite awhile. I am really impressed by this color!!

I bought Get Nutty 335 in Maybelline's Colorsensational Lipstick line online. I did not get to look at the color beforehand because of purchasing online but it was only a few dollars so I feel it was worth the gamble. I'm pleasently surprised with it, which is what I was hopeing for!

It is a beautiful earthy-brown-burgundy shade that is a nude brown neutral. It is so robust in color and with two swipes it covers my lips completely and is opaque. I'm fair skined and this lippie looks complementary on me. I feel that it would suit many skin tones and would look beautiful on a person with a deeper pigmentation. To me, it screams fall; although I'd wear it just about anytime. ;)

I am very happy with this shade. It feels moisturising and is creamy when applied. It does not have any frost or sparkle. I think it may even stain the lips, which is a plus for me. I would recommend for a friend, and I plan on buying one for my friend.

on 3/22/2011 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I am reviewing Maybelline Color Sensational in Get Nutty. I am surprised that there has been no other reviews on this color. I know that Crazy in Coffee is supposed to be a universal brown, however on my NC 43 warm caramel skin, it looks dull. Get Nutty is in the neutrals, and is a reddish brown. It brightens my complexion. The color pigments are very strong and lasts for a long time. It seems to be a satin finish and is not drying, yet stays in place. As a whole, I love the color sensational line in Maybelline. Maybelline has really stepped up their game with this product and the Fit Me line.