no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Nov/16/2012

First, I have to say I used to LOVE this product. I’m not sure what happened to it, but the last couple batches I bought have not worked nearly as well as it used to. This shampoo and conditioner line used to work miracles for my hair and then overnight quit working. My hair turned dry and frizzy and I had to switch brands. Did they change the formula?
Sorry to say that after years of using …

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlack

Nov/14/2011

This is my HG for shampoo. I discovered it several years ago and now I never let myself run out. It's fantastic for color treated hair, which mine is, and it has a delightful apricot fragrance. I am currently looking for another color safe shampoo to alternate with it as it's never a good idea to use the same shampoo all the time.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesHazel

Oct/20/2009

Works great for color treated hair, and I LOVE how it smells!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

Jul/07/2009

I have been using this product for a few years now and I love it. I use it interchangeably with AG Sterling Silver shampoo (which keeps my blonde hair toned). The smell is amazing and it makes my hair incredibly soft. I love the lather!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

Jun/29/2009

This is by far the best shampoo for color treated hair. I am never without it. It leaves hair soft and shiny and not at all dry. I don't like to use the same shampoo all the time, but I use this one the most.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

Feb/21/2009

Admittedly I don't have dry, damaged, or color treated hair, but I thought I'd give this line a try. I like it better then the glossing line. The smell is much nicer and it doesn't turn my head into a grease ball. It does weigh my hair down a bit, but it is nice to use every once in a while if my hair needs a change in routine.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (230 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Nov/18/2008

Instead of splurging on a full bottle I decided to try this in the travel size when I my husband and I went to England. The weather there is never favorable to my hair and I usually resign myself to frizzy locks and pony tails for the duration of my trip. Lucky for me this shampoo & conditioner duo worked great for me during my stay!!! It made my hair shiny and manageable and super soft. …Read more

About reviewer (194 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Oct/04/2008

I wish I could afford to buy this again! This shampoo is so wonderful! Not only does it smell great, but it is not detergenty (is that a word), and it leaves your hair soft like nobodys business!

I want to buy over and over again - being broke stinks! Someone please be a good samaritan and buy me this shampoo and conditioner!

About reviewer (419 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Sep/23/2008

Makes my hair so stinking soft!! I use with the conditioner and mask sometimes. I rotate my shampoo so I've never had any problems. I can't get over how silky my hair is and my color is brighter...red. I work for Limited Brands so I get a little discount at BBW.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

Aug/26/2008

Makes my hair soft and shiny, while keeping my auburn color... the red hasn't faded much at all in the past month. A little more then usual Redken, but works better IMO for color care. The smell is really good too, fruity and light.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure