Hard Candy Glossaholic- Lush

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

3.5

on 1/30/2012 11:19:00 AM

The applicator is pretty HUGE not really necessary it also smells like a flavored vodka too me so it's not a horrible or great smell either. The glitter in it is just that glitter its not like a shimmer you'd find in eyeshadow or bronzer. The glitter somehow makes it on to my skin also kind of annoying. It's not too bad of a gloss not super shiny by any means. I'd say it's more for a little girl or teenager. I do like it though and will continue using it.

Lush is a light peachy nude color in the tube with huge pink and orange glitter flakes. On my lips it's clear but the glitter is very noticeable when it catches the light. The downside of the glitter pieces being so big is that when the light isn't reflecting off of them, the glitter looks like salt or chip crumbs or something stuck to my lips. If the glitter was finer this gloss would be a lot more flattering. At least it smells good, like vanilla. The huge doe foot applicator is one of the main reasons I got this. It's fun to use. I have Rise and Shine and Chill Out as well but this one is my favorite of the three. With that said, three is all I need. I won't be adding any more Glossaholics to my collection.