Herbacin Glycerine Hand Cream

Herbacin Glycerine Hand Cream

4.5

Water, glycerin, hydrogenated palm glycerides, dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium cetearyl sulfate, propylene glycol, matricaria extract, phenoxyethanol, methyldibromo glutaronitrile, fragrance.

on 1/14/2011 6:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not sure, but I think this cured my eczema. Every winter, from when I was five until I was twelve, I used to have really bad eczema on the crooks of my elbows every winter. Then, when I was about twelve, they started carrying this at the local Giant Tiger. My mom picked some up for her use, and said that I should use it for my rash, so I tried it for a week or so, and it cleared up. I haven't had an outbreak since then, although it's possible that I just grew out of it. I also used it on my inner thighs when I had a bit of chafing there.
Anyways, the product smells nice, and goes on smoothly. It has the consistency of... of... something between ketchup and peanut butter, I guess. It takes a bit of time to dry, but when it does, your skin feels like velvet, as someone else said. I have no idea what it costs, but considering my mom bought it and she usually saves her money, I'm guessing it was worth the price.

on 11/5/2010 3:47:00 PM

This is by far the best hand cream I have ever tried. My hands stayed soft even through a wash. As soon as the temperature drops, my hands crack and bleed, so I'm paying high praise. Unfortunately, the smell is terrible. If you don't mind a STRONG herbal, old-lady-rest-home smell, this is for you. I'm going to try to locate the unscented version. An aside, I read that the chemicals that give this product its fragrance may be minimally toxic (definitley not natural). I'll risk it if I can find the unscented one.

on 12/6/2009 1:53:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this as a regular hand cream. The scent is absolutely delicious (I love the smell of chamomile, so ymmv), and the consistency is nice, thick and emollient, but not too greasy like some other silicone based hand creams. If you allow the cream to sink in for a minute or two, you will have soft hands, but the feeling won't last you through multiple hand washings. Overall, a repurchase as something to keep in my purse to use out of the house, but not HG hand cream material.

on 11/27/2009 6:49:00 PM

A good basic hand cream that actually moisterizes. Decent scent and decent price. I like the packaging as it is not too messy. Will probably repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Available at my local Sally Beauty Supply this is the best drugstore hand cream I've found. I love L'Occitane, but due to the fact that it is quite pricey, I decided to look for a more affordable one. I do not have to sacrifice quality in this Herbacin hand cream. I love it! A solid version of this was recently featured in Allure magazine. The scent is nothing special, but the effect is amazing--very moisturizing and I don't even have to use a cuticle oil on my nails with this product. I have extremely dry skin and this product is a must-try if you are looking for a reasonably priced, high quality hand lotion. Note, it goes on a little sticky at first but dries to a silky finish.

Name: Herbacin Kamille and Glycerine hand cream
Available: Sally Beauty Supply
Price: $4.99

on 8/9/2009 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i am kind of disappointed by this hand cream. i used to be using neutrogena's fast absorbing hand cream and that works amazingly. since this herbacin hand cream is natural so i wanted to give it a try. i found out that it doesnt work as great as neutrogena's does, so i wont purchase it again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have been noticing this product because of its lovely package! It's very easy to carry, very easy to get the cream out of the package! But before I bought it, i was never sure how good the hand cream itself was... and I never bothered to read the reviews for it, because i just love the package sooooo much!

I bought one yesterday, tried it on my hands, absolutely LOVED it! Love it! It was not as greasy as i suspected it to be, instead it moist my hand very very well (my hands tend to get very cold and try in winter times). It smell light but fantastic! it is dirt cheap! I have no bad words to said to this product after trying burts bee's, nivea, fruits passion and glysomed. This is absolutely the best!!! Will definitely repurchase it.

on 11/15/2008 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Amazing! I received a sample of this in a swap, thought it was some cheapo crap product, and boy, was I mistaken!!! This has qucikly become my all time favorite hand cream (and I have a whole drawer in my nightstand full of creams promising to transform my ragged cuticles!). I have since gone to Ulta and purchased about 5 backups!

I love this cream, it's the best I've found so far for me. It's a touch greasy when you first apply it, but absorbs quickly and lasts for ages. I also find a little of it goes a long way. The little 20mL tins are the best for in purses and m/u bags.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love love loooooove this cream. The last reviewer must have the exact same hands as me because she described the crepieness perfectly and how this stuff just turns that around and gives them this GLOW! I swear - it takes years off my hands in a single application!

Soaks right in. Non-sticky. and the smell is pretty.

Popular Lotions / Creams