Neutrogena Naturals Daily Facial Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Neutrogena Naturals Daily Facial Scrub

2.5

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl, Hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

on 9/27/2013 11:15:00 AM

Not my favorite scrub. It's super runny and honestly I couldn't feel anything scrubbing dead skin off. Not a fan of the smell either. Also noticed when I used it I ended up with breakouts the next day. And not just little whiteheads but small cystic bumps. I love Neutrogena but this isn't a great one for me.

on 10/21/2011 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product didn't upset my skin or anything, but it definitely didn't exfoliate as hardcore as I would have liked. I'm a fan of really gritty exfoliants that scrub all the dead skin off your face super strongly. This is so gentle and smooth I wonder how they can even call it a scrub, because it seemed more like a cleanser to me. If you're looking for something gentle that you can use daily, this might be for you. If you're looking for a gritty mega-scrub, search elsewhere. Like I said, though: it didn't irritate my skin at all, and it also has a really pleasant green apple scent. Also, the packaging is great - stands up so you don't need to shake the product out of it, it's in a tube so it's hygienic, and it never clogs.