Neutrogena Naturals Daily Facial Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Neutrogena Naturals Daily Facial Scrub

3.2

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl, Hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

on 7/31/2012 1:08:00 AM

it's just okay, very drying, not worth the money, has no impact on acne, doesn't prevent new breakouts

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have nice skin generally, skin which I get spontaneous compliments on fairly frequently. Clear skin. I used this product daily for maybe 5 days and I broke out with DISGUSTING acne. I'm talking 10-20 big whiteheads and pimples all over the lower half of my face. Like the before commercials for ProActive. My bf even asked me what happened, because my skin has seriously never looked this bad my entire life, even in those adolescent, acne-prone years. The pimples cleared up about a week after I discontinued using this.
Lucky me, I have sensitive reactive skin, so I will have the dark marks from this little mistake for a couple of months. It's embarrassing.
Bottom line: don't do it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this scrub! I use it once or twice a week because daily would be too harsh on my skin which is post-accutane for about a year now. It is a very gentle scrub and the "micro beads" or whatever you call them are more like grains of sand but softer. It smells nice and left my skin soft and smooth. No breakouts.

I exfoliate almost every day and I was excited about trying this one. I really do not think it exfoliates my skin enough. It is too gentle, would be perfect for sensitive skin. I will probably not re-purchase. Still searrching for the perfect exfoliator.

on 4/26/2011 10:39:00 AM

Have used this product now for a week, and my pores have really diminished. It has fewer beads in it so it can be used daily, and won't be harsh on skin like some scrubs I've used in the past. Love the way it makes my skin feel, clean and soft. I use before bed, and my face is still clean in the morning, not oily at all, and I can just use a disposable face wipe to freshen up, so saves precious morning time too! Absolutely love this product so far.