Neutrogena Naturals Daily Facial Scrub

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Neutrogena Naturals Daily Facial Scrub

3.2

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl, Hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This scrub contains very small exoliating grains. They almost feel like sand! The scrub encasing these sand-like grains is creamy and quite hydrating which I appreciate. However, I do not use this scrub every day! I use it twice or three times a week and that is enough for me. It makes my skin feel soft after use and I found it reduced my blackheads! This is a nice product and sells quite cheaply, so I would recommend it.

on 5/27/2014 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This scrub is not very granular and it doesn't do a very good job at exfoliating. It also claims to "purify" the pores, but it's hard to tell how well it works in that regard because my pores are pretty tiny. I do have some small blackheads on my nose that are noticeable up close, but this scrub hasn't diminished them at all.
However, despite all of the negatives, at least the scrub hasn't irritated my skin, or dried it out (which many products tend to do). It still cleanses and is very gentle, but perhaps too gentle for it to work well as an exfoliant. I'll use up the tube I have, primarily as a cleanser, but I won't repurchase it.

on 9/27/2013 11:15:00 AM

Not my favorite scrub. It's super runny and honestly I couldn't feel anything scrubbing dead skin off. Not a fan of the smell either. Also noticed when I used it I ended up with breakouts the next day. And not just little whiteheads but small cystic bumps. I love Neutrogena but this isn't a great one for me.

on 7/31/2012 1:08:00 AM

it's just okay, very drying, not worth the money, has no impact on acne, doesn't prevent new breakouts

on 1/8/2012 9:00:00 PM

Neutrogena has never disappointmented me. I'm super impressed by this product. The scrubs are so small and gentle. No tingly or irritation. It smells nice too. Like a light floral almost citrus fragrance. I've been using it everyday and it's def made my face cleaner. Will be a staple in my face routine!

on 10/21/2011 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product didn't upset my skin or anything, but it definitely didn't exfoliate as hardcore as I would have liked. I'm a fan of really gritty exfoliants that scrub all the dead skin off your face super strongly. This is so gentle and smooth I wonder how they can even call it a scrub, because it seemed more like a cleanser to me. If you're looking for something gentle that you can use daily, this might be for you. If you're looking for a gritty mega-scrub, search elsewhere. Like I said, though: it didn't irritate my skin at all, and it also has a really pleasant green apple scent. Also, the packaging is great - stands up so you don't need to shake the product out of it, it's in a tube so it's hygienic, and it never clogs.