Neutrogena Naturals Daily Facial Scrub

Filtered by age: 19-24
Neutrogena Naturals Daily Facial Scrub

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl, Hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

This scrub contains very small exoliating grains. They almost feel like sand! The scrub encasing these sand-like grains is creamy and quite hydrating which I appreciate. However, I do not use this scrub every day! I use it twice or three times a week and that is enough for me. It makes my skin feel soft after use and I found it reduced my blackheads! This is a nice product and sells quite cheaply, so I would recommend it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this all of the time after my Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing and Makeup Remover which I use as a daily/night cleanser. This exfoliator is so gentle and watery that it feels very creamy like a regular wash. Honestly, I'm sure you could use it alone as one and be just fine. Doesn't really exfoliate but it makes my face feel extra clean on days where I'm feeling particularly oily and grimy.

on 8/14/2012 4:46:00 PM

I am almost at the end of my first bottle of this. I use it 2-3 times a week, in the shower. I don't regularly wash my face with anything other than water because it tends to cause more problems than it solves, so I like using this to gently exfoliate when my skin looks dull or I have been wearing makeup. It really helps in keeping my skin bright and fresh looking, but I do moisturize more after using this versus just washing my face with water. I barely notice the smell, and I don't feel strongly about it either way.

on 6/13/2012 11:18:00 PM

At first, I broke out so bad around my chin and upper lips area from this product. It took my skin about 3 weeks to get used to it. Now, my skin is clean and completely stop all zits that I always get around those areas. Love it and will definitely repurchase!

on 1/8/2012 9:00:00 PM

Neutrogena has never disappointmented me. I'm super impressed by this product. The scrubs are so small and gentle. No tingly or irritation. It smells nice too. Like a light floral almost citrus fragrance. I've been using it everyday and it's def made my face cleaner. Will be a staple in my face routine!

on 1/7/2012 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I've used have this bottle and I have to say that I actually enjoy it. I think it's most effective when I use it in the shower. I notice that my pores are clearer and my skin is gently exfoliated. The little micro beads plus the light lather really worked well for my skin. I feel bad for those that it didn't work for, but for me it worked. I like that it's natural and paraben free. It's a good purchase in my opinion.

on 10/21/2011 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product didn't upset my skin or anything, but it definitely didn't exfoliate as hardcore as I would have liked. I'm a fan of really gritty exfoliants that scrub all the dead skin off your face super strongly. This is so gentle and smooth I wonder how they can even call it a scrub, because it seemed more like a cleanser to me. If you're looking for something gentle that you can use daily, this might be for you. If you're looking for a gritty mega-scrub, search elsewhere. Like I said, though: it didn't irritate my skin at all, and it also has a really pleasant green apple scent. Also, the packaging is great - stands up so you don't need to shake the product out of it, it's in a tube so it's hygienic, and it never clogs.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this scrub! I use it once or twice a week because daily would be too harsh on my skin which is post-accutane for about a year now. It is a very gentle scrub and the "micro beads" or whatever you call them are more like grains of sand but softer. It smells nice and left my skin soft and smooth. No breakouts.

on 5/31/2011 6:04:00 PM

i really like it. it's gentle enough that i can use it everyday and i can tell it's removing the dead skin. and i love the smell!!

on 3/20/2011 6:30:00 PM

I have combo/acne prone skin and needed a scrub to help diminish some tiny bumps i get around my face as well as some blackheads. My skin is very sensitive, so I was looking for a more natural product. I picked this one up despite the fact that it contains fragrance.

This scrub is very fluid in consistency, with some tiny exfoliating grains throughout it. It doesn't feel harsh on the skin the way other scrubs can (like the apricot types), but it does give a very smooth feeling to the skin after use. The scent is really fruity and nice, but I prefer unscented products.

The results this product gave me weren't amazing. It is pleasant to use, but it did not diminish my blackheads or comedones after using it daily for 6 weeks. A lot of drugstore products tend to break me out, but this one did not.

I would not recommend this to anyone who needs stronger exfoliation for comedones/blackheads, but it would probably make a nice daily exfoliant for those with normal or dry skin who are just looking to gently slough off dead skin cells. I appreciate Neutrogena's foray into natural skincare, but I was disappointed that this one was a dud for my skin's needs.