Neutrogena Naturals Daily Facial Scrub

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Naturals Daily Facial Scrub

3.0

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl, Hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This contains more water than actual product to be honest. My first impression was "Why is this so runny?" and it doesn't exfoliate well either. Sure, it smells great and is natural but it doesn't do its job right.

on 7/31/2012 1:08:00 AM

it's just okay, very drying, not worth the money, has no impact on acne, doesn't prevent new breakouts

on 5/8/2011 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the smell of this cleanser. For the longest time I have been trying to figure out the smell & then I read another review saying it smelled like apples...she was right! It smells just like fresh cut apples.
As for the product itself.
YES, I like it. YES, it cleans my skin. YES, I'd buy it again. But NO, it's not a miracle product. I like it for the sole fact that it doesn't break out my picky, acne-prone skin. If my skin doesn't like a particular product it will react literally overnight. As I was saying, it doesn't break me out, but it doesn't necessarily treat my break outs either. I do occassionaly get break outs & this product doesn't do anything to get rid of the pimples but it doesn't do anything to irritate or prolong the longevity of the pimple either.
It is an exfoliater but it's definitely not abrasive at all. It's gentle enough to use everyday. Trust me, it's my everyday cleanser.
It's perfect for people who already have clear skin & just want to feel refreshed & need a good cleansing.