Collection 2000 Colour Lash Mascara - Clear

Collection 2000 Colour Lash Mascara - Clear

4.8

I am fair so alot of black mascara doesnt really suit me. I use this to prime my eyelashes then i put a miminal amount of black mascara over the top.

on 8/16/2016 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Fantastic product at super low price, perfect for grooming my brows.

Doesn't flake off at all (even after a spin class) and keeps my brows looking great all day.

on 1/9/2015 4:01:00 PM

Fantastic product. Costs about £2 and is brilliant for brushing and shaping my eyebrows before I use my MAC eyebrow pencil. No need to buy an expensive brow setting gel, just get this. 5*

on 11/13/2014 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I first got this mascara about a year ago, and I've repurchased it more times than I can remember. I love it for setting my eyebrows in place, this holds them in place very nicely. But I really love using it on my lashes. Since I have long, dark lashes, every time I try to put coloured mascara on it looks really over the top! I love using this because it separates my lashes nicely, and gives me a nice natural look.
    It's never let me down and I always have a spare!

on 6/20/2013 1:22:00 PM

I use this on my eyebrows after colouring them in to keep them in place. It works perfectly and keeps my eyebrows in shape, I also use it underneath a black mascara to separate my eyelashes which it is great for also :) it's only £1.99 in superdrug/boots.. BARGAIN!

on 2/29/2012 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this on my brows to keep them at bay, it works perfect! and it was dirt cheap too! It's also great for separating your lashes! Highly recommend!

on 2/17/2012 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use it for my eyebrows after i've defined them with brush & powder. It's great - dirt cheap and does what it's supposed to do.
    The tube has a lot of product to last you a year or so.

on 8/26/2011 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have black long lashes, but I like to use a clear mascara to separate my eyelashes and I don't like to look over the top with a black mascara. I picked this up in superdrug on holiday because I ran out and it was cheap, and I like it. It's probably the same as most other clear mascaras, but it's inexpensive and does the job. I will probably buy this again as it works okay, but it's not very different to what I've used before.

on 3/20/2011 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Great mascara, very cheap, nice minimalist packaging, always available in Superdrug. This mascara is clear, it defines and conditions lashes without depositing any colour. The tube says clear 11. I've been using it for a while. I have very long, dark lashes and don't like to use mascara as it looks OTT most of the time and I also hate removing it. This mascara gives me a bit of shine and separation and definition without giving me a spider look. It especially looks great with a bit of pinkish blusher and a golden or c;ear gloss. You need to put at least two layers as it's rather light. I always have one spare in my drawer.

Popular Mascaras