Dead Sea The miraculous Source, Malki

No Image

4.3

on 8/27/2018 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is a lovely smelling soap but disappointed it has parfum added to it. However, it is the smallest ingredients.
The main ingredients are African palm oil and olive oil and then a small amount of Dead Sea salt (not mud!).
It is soft creamy and not irritating and cleanse nicely but leaves the skin a litte dry.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this soap on recommendation from my friend, i am 23 years old and for the past year i have been having the worst acne breakout imaginable. When i would get a breakout it wouldnt be small, the spot would be huge. The clinical name for the spot is called a nodule, it was red, sore and a hard painful lump under my skin. This type of acne would take weeks to clear up and would leave a horrendous scarring. I was trying everything to calm the nodule down and nothing worked till my friend suggested the dead sea maliki soap. After googling it and reading reviews for half an hour i had gone on to amazon and ordered it. (They sell this at boots too) It was really inexpensive, cost me 3.60, the pricing was great. Because it is a soap i was worried it would dry out my face as i already suffer from dry skin. Anyways the soap came, it was a black colour and i used it at night to remove my make up and i left it on one of my breakouts for a good minutes and washed it off. It did make my skin extremely dry and my skin felt really tight but that all went away after i used a really good moisturizer. The next day i was shocked at the results, i did not expect it to work so amazingly well, I had a nodule on the side of my face for around 2 weeks and it was hard and red and it hurt and i tried everything to remove it or make the redness disappear but with this soap the nodule had shrunk in size. No lie the redness went away and it literally shrunk in size. I have been using this soap for the past 3 weeks, day and night and my face has cleared up, i have no acne breakouts just marks left from previous breakouts. I love this soap i can not emphasise how amazing it is and what it does for how much i paid for it.

on 3/20/2011 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I found this little gem by chance in Boots when I was looking for a mud soap for my body.I've used a few Dead Sea products in my time but this is by far the best mud soap I've ever used. Malki has only a few products and I'm planning to try the mineral soap as well which is a perfumed product. Natural Black Mud Mask Soap maybe a bit drying if you already have dry skin and has to be more diligent about moisturising but for people like me who exercise a lot, it's a super cleanser. It doesn't have any perfume, the packaging is ordinary, and it's cheap, less than 4 pounds in the UK. I strongly recommend it to people who are after a non-irritating, thorough cleanser with a good price.
Ingredients: Elaeis Guineensis, Oleo Europaea, Cocos Nucifera, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Cocoate, Maris Limus, Aqua.