Garnier Intensive 7 Days Conditioning Lotion

Garnier Intensive 7 Days Conditioning Lotion

3.8

*** SHEA BUTTER version for "DRY TO EXTRA-DRY SKIN"***: Aqua/ Water, Paraffinum Liquidum/ Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/ Palm Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerl Stearate, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Butyrospermium Parkii Butter/ Shea Butter, Carbomer, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Methylparaben, Olea Europaea Oil/ Olive Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Parfum/ Fragrance (FIL:B38768/1).

on 3/4/2017 1:32:00 AM

I have very dry, flaky, ezema-prone and psorasis skin. During the cold Canadian winters I often am so itchy I cannot sleep at night.

I bought this when it was on sale (actually it was on sale and paired with the Garnier BB cream I love) and didn't even use if for months. Then, when my regular, very expensive cream (Avene) ran out, I grabbed this. I am so glad I did.

This lotion is the BEST I have tried (and this year I've tried Avene, La Roche Posay, Eucerin, amongst others). This product absorbed almost immediately, and left a pretty nice sheen (wasn't looking for that, but it was nice!) and it truly did moisturize my skin. I used it twice a day, every day, and sadly I have run out. The itching was gone!! I could sleep through the night.

I've reverted back to my Aveene, and low and behold, last night I was awake nearly the entire night scratching.

I will be replacing this ASAP.

Give it a try and see if it works for you. It's inexpensive, and you've got nothing to lose.

on 5/2/2016 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Will only not repurchase because Garnier isn't cruelty free, other than that I have nothing negative to say about this.
I have the Shea Butter one, and it reliably moisturizes my skin well. I don't know though if it moisturizes you up to 7 days like it says on the packaging. I feel more like 1 day, I don't feel a moisturizing effect anymore after I took a shower the day after. It sinks in very fast, so you don't have to wait to put on your clothes. Have used this on an almost daily basis, it didn't last me that long, maybe a month or two. Smells fresh, nothing spectacular.

Pro:
- moisturizes well
- sinks into skin fast
- pleasant smell
- affordable and good amount of product

Con:
- not cruelty free
- I don't believe it hydrates my skin up to 7 days

on 3/25/2016 9:43:00 PM

HG Body Lotion!

I've tried every brand possible (St. Ives, Vaseline, Palmers, Jergens, Lush, Neutrogena etc) and this is the only one I have re purchased.

I have used the Aloe which I find great in summer and quite soothing and have now purchased the She Butter for colder months. Aloe is more gel like and Shea more creamy.

I hate how lotions sit on the skin and don't absorb and make you feel greasy and oily. This is the only lotion I've tried that absorbs so quickly and leaves no residue. Makes my skin so soft and really relieves my dry itchy legs after shaving. The bottle also lasts ages. The scent on both is quite nice.

Will only ever repurchase this.

on 11/1/2015 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This was an ok lightweight body lotion. Nothing amazing, but it absorbed quickly and it was refreshing in the same time. I prefer the gel formula instead of the cream formula in the same type of bottle as it absorbs more easily and doesn't need as much rubbing.

I got the shea butter one and the smell is light and fruity in a way. I like it!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a very good lotion if you have dry skin and you don't wash yourself daily (washing yourself daily isn't good for your skin anyways). Not so good, if you skin takes too much time to absorb products or is oilier than normal.
If you wash daily, this product wont be that special to you.

on 12/1/2014 9:20:00 PM

If the packaging to this product wasn't so big, id carry it everywhere with me. I use the mango one, and i am in love with it. I apply it two-three times a day. Its got such a light texture and my skin absorbs it really quickly. I wouldn't recommend this product during winter as it is very light. I usually have dry skin during winter and would prefer to use something thicker such as the Nivea Creme.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nothing special whatsoever, regular light feel lotion, not good option for winter for sure, vaseline brand way richer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this body lotion. I use false tan quite regularly and my legs are quite dry. Also after shaving my legs can become so itchy and irritated. This is the only thing that stops my legs itching. Using it every day you will notice the change to you're skin, it's definitely very moisturising. And for the price you can't complain! Will definitely buy again!

I like these body lotions sooo much....for me is one of the best moisturizers considering its low price....it make my skin feels soooo smooth and nice and the moisturization stays untill the next shower...its been absorbed easily from the skin and do not leave a sticky sensation to the skin as many other body lotions do!! I tried the honey and the shea butter and they are both really nice,leaving my skin smooth!!! the only disadvantage for me is that none of the scents are something so special...I just use this for the moisturization it gives and I use other body lotions of other brands,with better scent,in other special occasion...if the scents were better or more special I would definitely give 5 stars!! but generally is a product I really recommend!!

on 6/17/2014 9:18:00 PM

I just brought a 100ml bottle of this the sos repairing hand balm shea butter one and I am so in love with this it's smells so wonderful I really like the smell of it. It's fast absorbing and very moisturising. I like it better then my palmers olive butter formula. I might even go out and buy a bigger bottle to use at home all the time. I just put the 100ml bottle in my handbag so I need one for when I'm at home. I would buy this again!