Fusion Beauty Prime Results Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
No Image

1 review

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Octinoxate 6%Octisalate 4%Titanium Dioxide 2.7% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS, DIMETHICONE, WATER, ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, DIMETHICONE CROSS-POLYMER, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIO-XANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ZINC OXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, AROMA (FLAVOR), SODIUM DEHYDROA-CETATE, METHICONE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, DISO-DIUM EDTA, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARETH-20, ALUMINA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRA-PEPTIDE-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SALICORNIA HERB-ACAE EXTRACT, DIAMINOPROPIONOYL TRIPEPTIDE-33, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), IRON OXIDE (CI 77499)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I never liked the idea of the tinted moisturizer but this one is just great , I read the great reviews and the price was tempting so I tried it and I am glad I did. This gives a very smooth light coverage , hides imperfections, has 15 spf it makes my skin look so velvety flawless. I got this primer in caramel shade was worried it would be too dark for me , well I guess I was quite lucky cause this is perfect . I am NC 30 and 35 in summer and this shade just makes my complexion glow , I just love it.. I got this from amazon for 5 USD which is dirt cheap compared to the results you get .. After few weeks of using this , I would like to add that now I use it with only concealer to hide dark undereye circles and I need nothing else , I am no longer using a foundation and I will be stocking up on this cause it make my skin look so perfect I can't believe it, I don't quite understand why ?!! cause in the past when I used to wear light coverage foundations they never gave me the perfect result that this tinted moisturizer gives me !! amazing but I won't complain I will just stock up. one last thing it didn't break me out , which is also very rare with my acne prone complexion as I tried more products than i can remember which did.. so this is my HG primer, light covergae foundation, moisturizer , you name it , it is the product that i need night and day to look perfect , please don't discontinue it. Thanks!!