Fusion Beauty Prime Results Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

4.7

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Octinoxate 6%Octisalate 4%Titanium Dioxide 2.7% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS, DIMETHICONE, WATER, ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, DIMETHICONE CROSS-POLYMER, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIO-XANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ZINC OXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, AROMA (FLAVOR), SODIUM DEHYDROA-CETATE, METHICONE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, DISO-DIUM EDTA, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARETH-20, ALUMINA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRA-PEPTIDE-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SALICORNIA HERB-ACAE EXTRACT, DIAMINOPROPIONOYL TRIPEPTIDE-33, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), IRON OXIDE (CI 77499)

on 1/23/2012 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great tinted moisturizer that so far hasn't caused me to break out. My only gripe with this is that it has a slightly slippery quality and therefore dilutes makeup that is blended into it; however, for that reason it would be great to break down a full coverage foundation. I'm really excited for summer to roll around so I can really use only this when the sun clears up my skin (siiiigh). This TM also smells fantastic, but not too strongly, which is great.

on 6/12/2011 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have very oily fair skin and had been looking for a tinted moisturizer in place of foundation. I will look no more! Fusion Beauty Prime Results Tinted Moisturizer is perfect for me! It gives my skin a nice light feeling and yet covers as well as a thick foundation. I absolutely love this product. I am fair skinned and got the color SAND and it is not too dark and not too light. After I put it on my face I use a powder blush and I'm done! Just what my face has needed for a long time now. After a day of wearing it I still don't have an oily nose, which is unheard of my me!!!! Yay! I am so glad I found this product and will defintely buy more. I paid :19.99 on ebay with shipping only 1.95. I am so happy to havve found something light enough to work without clogging my pores and moisturizing just enough for my very oily skin.

on 3/19/2011 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Hallelujah!! I think I've just found the TM motherland and a built in primer effect to boot?!? Seriously I can skip a step?? My gosh, I bought this on Ebay for $15 (yes, 15 bucks compared to $40ish on Sephora, hence the reason I gave it a low price rating...but for heavens sake, I'd pay the darn $40 for this!!)
Anyway, it just arrived today and of course I couldn't wait to try it out. I bought Ivory. It is very fair and the color looks fabulous on my skin. The texture of this is velvety smooth and it goes on like a total DREAM! I can't believe it...it has slip, it's not gooey and greasy like some, if not most TM are...and it blends beautifully adding fabulous coverage of my skin....I only needed a few dabs of concealer for my broken cap spots.

So the results....my god, my skin looks like I'm 20ish....baby friggen smooth and I'm 40!!! Mind you, I have the good gene factor on my side and look a lot younger for my age, but I tell ya, this stuff is a GODSEND! Single handedly the BEST TM I've ever tried in my life!!!! WOWZA!!! It has a built in primer factor that allows me to skip my own primer....you think TM's go on greasy?? Oh no darling, not this one...it goes on smooth as silk and makes my face look like I already have primer on!!! This is definite HG for me....my hunt for the perfect TM has come to an end....I shall now live happily ever after:)

Edited to add: Just bought the color Sand in this and it works fabulous colorwise on my fair complexion too...love this stuff!!

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer