Fusion Beauty Prime Results Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Octinoxate 6%Octisalate 4%Titanium Dioxide 2.7% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS, DIMETHICONE, WATER, ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, DIMETHICONE CROSS-POLYMER, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIO-XANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ZINC OXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, AROMA (FLAVOR), SODIUM DEHYDROA-CETATE, METHICONE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, DISO-DIUM EDTA, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARETH-20, ALUMINA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRA-PEPTIDE-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SALICORNIA HERB-ACAE EXTRACT, DIAMINOPROPIONOYL TRIPEPTIDE-33, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), IRON OXIDE (CI 77499)

on 4/30/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried countless tinted moisturizers and have been disappointed brands ranging from, Dior, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Clarins, Chanel u flipping name it! I saw this tinted moisturizer and was intrigued by the 3 in 1 formula, primer, tint and SPF. I decided to give it a shot and I am beyond glad that I did. I applied it to half of my face and I couldn't tell where it had been applied it simply melted into my skin. It left a silky, airbrushed appearance to my skin and I actually felt moisturized. I had a radiance, such a beautiful glow that I had searched high and low for!! Unlike other tints where the term "glowy" means looking greasy. I also hate the feeling of makeup suffocating my skin. This tint is weightless and just the best formula around. I have to also mention that I have super sensitive skin, recently found out I have rosacea. This tinted moisturizer has not given me any problems at all! It agrees with my skin. It provides sheer coverage, which is exactly what I have been searching for. It gives me that even tone and slept 12hrs look I need in the mornings, lol. Almost forgot to mention, for nights out on the town I apply this tint and set it with my HG MAC Studio Careblend powder just a lil bit and I look picture perfect. Everyone. should give this a try, you will be a fan of it just,as much as, I am :). Fusion Beauty 2 huge thumbs up!!!!

on 4/27/2011 9:38:00 AM

I love this tinted moisturizer! I have tried several others in the past, and all of them made me break out. I am afraid of putting anything on my face, especially products with sunscreen, because I always seem to break out and/or the product makes my skin look more oily. Not Fusion Beauty Prime Results! It goes on smoothly with very sheer color (I chose ivory, but probably could have chosen one of the darker colors and it would have looked equally good). What I especially love is the primer, which makes my skin soft and less oily looking, and makeup glides on so easily. The SPF is such a bonus for me, because all sunscreen seems to break me out, but I've been using this for weeks now with no problems. I will definitely repurchase, possibly in a darker color for summer.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer