Fusion Beauty Prime Results Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

1 review

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Octinoxate 6%Octisalate 4%Titanium Dioxide 2.7% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS, DIMETHICONE, WATER, ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, DIMETHICONE CROSS-POLYMER, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIO-XANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ZINC OXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, AROMA (FLAVOR), SODIUM DEHYDROA-CETATE, METHICONE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, DISO-DIUM EDTA, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARETH-20, ALUMINA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRA-PEPTIDE-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SALICORNIA HERB-ACAE EXTRACT, DIAMINOPROPIONOYL TRIPEPTIDE-33, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), IRON OXIDE (CI 77499)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been using a sample of this for a few days now and I LOVE it!! It definitely seems more like a foundation than a TM because it doesn't moisturize in the least. The sample I have is Sand and it's quite yellow and a bit too dark for my NW25 (with a summer tan so I may be a little darker) skin but I blend it like crazy and it looks fine. It has great coverage for a TM. Because it's so dry, I apply moisturizer/serum under this, and then apply the TM. It's thick and I apply it with a damp sponge for a flawless effect (if I apply it with fingers, it looks heavy and highlights flakes because I am on the dry side). Then I use a brush to apply concealer where I need it and voila - perfection. It dries to a very matte finish and the best part: it LASTS all day and looks even better at 3:00 in the afternoon after a hot, sweaty day. I barely even have to blot with this stuff because it's so matte. I did noticed that the coverage on my nose had faded after a particularly sweaty day when I was on the playground in the sun with my kids for three hours. But it still looked pretty great. And the best part by far: it doesn't make me break out. A miracle because everything makes me breaks out. I will for sure be purchasing the full size in one shade lighter than Sand. For those of us who just can't do the whole "dewy" trend, this is a great option.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer