Fusion Beauty Prime Results Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

4.6

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Octinoxate 6%Octisalate 4%Titanium Dioxide 2.7% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS, DIMETHICONE, WATER, ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, DIMETHICONE CROSS-POLYMER, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIO-XANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ZINC OXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, AROMA (FLAVOR), SODIUM DEHYDROA-CETATE, METHICONE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, DISO-DIUM EDTA, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARETH-20, ALUMINA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRA-PEPTIDE-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SALICORNIA HERB-ACAE EXTRACT, DIAMINOPROPIONOYL TRIPEPTIDE-33, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), IRON OXIDE (CI 77499)

on 1/9/2012 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm loving this TM, it's my top favourite along with Quo's discontinued True Skin. It's very silicone-y and slippery, so if you don't tend to like that, then stay away. I love it, because it makes it very easy to apply and blend, and it works really well as a base for foundation, or to mix with foundation to make application easier and more seamless. On its own, the coverage is about what I would expect from a TM - doesn't cover major problems, but it works well enough for good skin days and makes my skin look more polished. I would never repurchase at the list price, but considering I got mine during Sephora's 75% off sale, I'm happy with it.

I bought this in sand when it was on sale in sephora. a good TM to use daily. very light n easy to apply. I like this a lot. love the packaging even more. I prob won't buy it again at retail price of $40? buh if I could find this cheaper anywhere else, then it is a YES.

on 9/12/2011 6:25:00 PM

I got a sample of this in Sand. That's too light for me (maybe for winter). Also, I have the same problem as Minnimina, although I'm decades older. In minutes I'm an oil slick. I think it's the 'cone. 'Cone and my skin just don't get along. I know if I wear anything with it in it's a matter of time before I start shining and breaking out.

For a TM this had decent coverage. The only way I can use this is with powder on top to mattify it. And even then, it makes me oily fast. Mind you, it looks good at first. It's very smoothing and does not look masky.

Would I buy it? No. It's far too expensive for something that I'm not crazy about. The price is the reason I gave it 3 lippies, not 4.

on 4/27/2011 9:38:00 AM

I love this tinted moisturizer! I have tried several others in the past, and all of them made me break out. I am afraid of putting anything on my face, especially products with sunscreen, because I always seem to break out and/or the product makes my skin look more oily. Not Fusion Beauty Prime Results! It goes on smoothly with very sheer color (I chose ivory, but probably could have chosen one of the darker colors and it would have looked equally good). What I especially love is the primer, which makes my skin soft and less oily looking, and makeup glides on so easily. The SPF is such a bonus for me, because all sunscreen seems to break me out, but I've been using this for weeks now with no problems. I will definitely repurchase, possibly in a darker color for summer.

on 3/19/2011 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Hallelujah!! I think I've just found the TM motherland and a built in primer effect to boot?!? Seriously I can skip a step?? My gosh, I bought this on Ebay for $15 (yes, 15 bucks compared to $40ish on Sephora, hence the reason I gave it a low price rating...but for heavens sake, I'd pay the darn $40 for this!!)
Anyway, it just arrived today and of course I couldn't wait to try it out. I bought Ivory. It is very fair and the color looks fabulous on my skin. The texture of this is velvety smooth and it goes on like a total DREAM! I can't believe it...it has slip, it's not gooey and greasy like some, if not most TM are...and it blends beautifully adding fabulous coverage of my skin....I only needed a few dabs of concealer for my broken cap spots.

So the results....my god, my skin looks like I'm 20ish....baby friggen smooth and I'm 40!!! Mind you, I have the good gene factor on my side and look a lot younger for my age, but I tell ya, this stuff is a GODSEND! Single handedly the BEST TM I've ever tried in my life!!!! WOWZA!!! It has a built in primer factor that allows me to skip my own primer....you think TM's go on greasy?? Oh no darling, not this one...it goes on smooth as silk and makes my face look like I already have primer on!!! This is definite HG for me....my hunt for the perfect TM has come to an end....I shall now live happily ever after:)

Edited to add: Just bought the color Sand in this and it works fabulous colorwise on my fair complexion too...love this stuff!!