Fusion Beauty Prime Results Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
No Image

4.5

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Octinoxate 6%Octisalate 4%Titanium Dioxide 2.7% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS, DIMETHICONE, WATER, ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, DIMETHICONE CROSS-POLYMER, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIO-XANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ZINC OXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, AROMA (FLAVOR), SODIUM DEHYDROA-CETATE, METHICONE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, DISO-DIUM EDTA, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARETH-20, ALUMINA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRA-PEPTIDE-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SALICORNIA HERB-ACAE EXTRACT, DIAMINOPROPIONOYL TRIPEPTIDE-33, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), IRON OXIDE (CI 77499)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I never liked the idea of the tinted moisturizer but this one is just great , I read the great reviews and the price was tempting so I tried it and I am glad I did. This gives a very smooth light coverage , hides imperfections, has 15 spf it makes my skin look so velvety flawless. I got this primer in caramel shade was worried it would be too dark for me , well I guess I was quite lucky cause this is perfect . I am NC 30 and 35 in summer and this shade just makes my complexion glow , I just love it.. I got this from amazon for 5 USD which is dirt cheap compared to the results you get .. After few weeks of using this , I would like to add that now I use it with only concealer to hide dark undereye circles and I need nothing else , I am no longer using a foundation and I will be stocking up on this cause it make my skin look so perfect I can't believe it, I don't quite understand why ?!! cause in the past when I used to wear light coverage foundations they never gave me the perfect result that this tinted moisturizer gives me !! amazing but I won't complain I will just stock up. one last thing it didn't break me out , which is also very rare with my acne prone complexion as I tried more products than i can remember which did.. so this is my HG primer, light covergae foundation, moisturizer , you name it , it is the product that i need night and day to look perfect , please don't discontinue it. Thanks!!

on 1/23/2012 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great tinted moisturizer that so far hasn't caused me to break out. My only gripe with this is that it has a slightly slippery quality and therefore dilutes makeup that is blended into it; however, for that reason it would be great to break down a full coverage foundation. I'm really excited for summer to roll around so I can really use only this when the sun clears up my skin (siiiigh). This TM also smells fantastic, but not too strongly, which is great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been using a sample of this for a few days now and I LOVE it!! It definitely seems more like a foundation than a TM because it doesn't moisturize in the least. The sample I have is Sand and it's quite yellow and a bit too dark for my NW25 (with a summer tan so I may be a little darker) skin but I blend it like crazy and it looks fine. It has great coverage for a TM. Because it's so dry, I apply moisturizer/serum under this, and then apply the TM. It's thick and I apply it with a damp sponge for a flawless effect (if I apply it with fingers, it looks heavy and highlights flakes because I am on the dry side). Then I use a brush to apply concealer where I need it and voila - perfection. It dries to a very matte finish and the best part: it LASTS all day and looks even better at 3:00 in the afternoon after a hot, sweaty day. I barely even have to blot with this stuff because it's so matte. I did noticed that the coverage on my nose had faded after a particularly sweaty day when I was on the playground in the sun with my kids for three hours. But it still looked pretty great. And the best part by far: it doesn't make me break out. A miracle because everything makes me breaks out. I will for sure be purchasing the full size in one shade lighter than Sand. For those of us who just can't do the whole "dewy" trend, this is a great option.

on 4/30/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried countless tinted moisturizers and have been disappointed brands ranging from, Dior, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Clarins, Chanel u flipping name it! I saw this tinted moisturizer and was intrigued by the 3 in 1 formula, primer, tint and SPF. I decided to give it a shot and I am beyond glad that I did. I applied it to half of my face and I couldn't tell where it had been applied it simply melted into my skin. It left a silky, airbrushed appearance to my skin and I actually felt moisturized. I had a radiance, such a beautiful glow that I had searched high and low for!! Unlike other tints where the term "glowy" means looking greasy. I also hate the feeling of makeup suffocating my skin. This tint is weightless and just the best formula around. I have to also mention that I have super sensitive skin, recently found out I have rosacea. This tinted moisturizer has not given me any problems at all! It agrees with my skin. It provides sheer coverage, which is exactly what I have been searching for. It gives me that even tone and slept 12hrs look I need in the mornings, lol. Almost forgot to mention, for nights out on the town I apply this tint and set it with my HG MAC Studio Careblend powder just a lil bit and I look picture perfect. Everyone. should give this a try, you will be a fan of it just,as much as, I am :). Fusion Beauty 2 huge thumbs up!!!!

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer