Fusion Beauty Prime Results Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
No Image

1 review

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Octinoxate 6%Octisalate 4%Titanium Dioxide 2.7% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS, DIMETHICONE, WATER, ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, DIMETHICONE CROSS-POLYMER, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIO-XANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ZINC OXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, AROMA (FLAVOR), SODIUM DEHYDROA-CETATE, METHICONE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, DISO-DIUM EDTA, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARETH-20, ALUMINA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRA-PEPTIDE-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SALICORNIA HERB-ACAE EXTRACT, DIAMINOPROPIONOYL TRIPEPTIDE-33, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), IRON OXIDE (CI 77499)

on 6/12/2011 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have very oily fair skin and had been looking for a tinted moisturizer in place of foundation. I will look no more! Fusion Beauty Prime Results Tinted Moisturizer is perfect for me! It gives my skin a nice light feeling and yet covers as well as a thick foundation. I absolutely love this product. I am fair skinned and got the color SAND and it is not too dark and not too light. After I put it on my face I use a powder blush and I'm done! Just what my face has needed for a long time now. After a day of wearing it I still don't have an oily nose, which is unheard of my me!!!! Yay! I am so glad I found this product and will defintely buy more. I paid :19.99 on ebay with shipping only 1.95. I am so happy to havve found something light enough to work without clogging my pores and moisturizing just enough for my very oily skin.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer