Fusion Beauty Prime Results Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

3.3

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Octinoxate 6%Octisalate 4%Titanium Dioxide 2.7% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS, DIMETHICONE, WATER, ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, DIMETHICONE CROSS-POLYMER, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIO-XANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ZINC OXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, AROMA (FLAVOR), SODIUM DEHYDROA-CETATE, METHICONE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, DISO-DIUM EDTA, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARETH-20, ALUMINA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRA-PEPTIDE-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SALICORNIA HERB-ACAE EXTRACT, DIAMINOPROPIONOYL TRIPEPTIDE-33, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), IRON OXIDE (CI 77499)

This is my holy grail. I have terrible skin - acne but combination with slight wrinkles and small acne scars *SIGH*. I've been on a crusade to find something that covers but doesn't make me look older.

Most makeup ( even the best stuff) looks either mask like, too light, makes me break out or becomes flaky dry. *double SIGH*.

Bobbie Brown OF foundation and Trish Mcevoy TM work ok- but it does not give the coverage, dewy finish or fill in those big scars and bathtub-size pore of mine. Most Oil Frees look overly dry and bring out my fine lines.

This stuff is great! It smooths into those canyon-like scars I have on my nose and plumps up my wrinkles around my eyes like the lip fusion does for the lips. It has just enough coverage without being cakey.

Most moisture rich products tend to break me out ( and I'm super sensitive) - this does not. Instead it leaves a nice glow. Some people like a matt finish- I don't, since my skin is aging but with acne. Instead this is dewy but not greasy. It's also important to get the right shade, the coverage is more than most TM, but that's a little tricky.

The only bad thing is the price. Luckily, I don't need to buy a primer and most times I skip the foundation except under the eyes. Also, one pump is good enough for the whole face. The only thing that has come close is Benefit Porefessional ( gives a nice mat velvet look) and Dr Brant's pore. Neither of which give that moisture, plumping, glow or coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i hate to be the only one to make a bad review but i found that this tinted moisturizer faded within a few hours, made me break out and made me oilier than i normally am :/ going to return this...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the TM that I've been searching for for so long! I'm so glad I was able to get it off ebay (I don't think the brand is available here) and at a good price too. I'm the sort of person that really doesn't like the feeling or look of a whole face covered in foundation yet I DO need some sort of coverage because I have quite a bit of pigmentation marks from past acne and from picking. My face is very acne prone. If my skin doesn't like something, it will break out. It's also quite oily. I have been using this for a month or so now and it does exactly what it says. It gives me decent coverage and does a very good job of controlling the oiliness. I haven't broken out and after applying it, it makes my skin appear healthy and more even toned. The coverage is exactly what I expect from a TM but obviously I need to use a concealer for my more obvious spots. I actually use my Revlon Colorstay (180 Sand Beige) foundation as a concealer then I finish off with the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (Beige, Med 2-2.5) to set everything. I like my makeup to look very natural and this combo works perfectly for me. I have this TM in Sand and it's the perfect match for my skin tone (Asian, yellow-toned). It's currently winter here so my skin does tend to be on the dry side, especially after washing my face and I have found that applying the TM without any moisturiser can make those areas more obvious. All I do is apply some of my Olay Complete SPF15 moisturiser beforehand and that elimates the problem. So if your skin is quite dry, a good light moisturiser before applying the TM may be necessary. But in summer, I think I could probably eliminate the moisturising step.

UPDATE: July 2013 - it's taken me a while to get around to this but I thought I'd give a quick update and adjust my rating accordingly. I stopped using this ages ago but I did continue to use it for a few more months after posting this review. There was only a little bit left in the tube and I was close to purchasing another. I really loved the way this made my skin look after it had settled, it made my face look dewy and healthy, which is why I still give it 3 stars. Unfortunately I found that it was contributing to increased clogged pores and that eventually lead to breakouts. It wasn't worth repurchasing.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer