Fusion Beauty Prime Results Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

Filtered by age: 44-55
No Image

3.5

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Octinoxate 6%Octisalate 4%Titanium Dioxide 2.7% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS, DIMETHICONE, WATER, ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, DIMETHICONE CROSS-POLYMER, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIO-XANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ZINC OXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, AROMA (FLAVOR), SODIUM DEHYDROA-CETATE, METHICONE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, DISO-DIUM EDTA, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARETH-20, ALUMINA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRA-PEPTIDE-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SALICORNIA HERB-ACAE EXTRACT, DIAMINOPROPIONOYL TRIPEPTIDE-33, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), IRON OXIDE (CI 77499)

on 11/4/2015 2:34:00 PM

I used to love this ..just got some from amazon..it is very thin and mostly silicone....I wont get it again..I have 2 tubes.

on 9/29/2012 2:27:00 PM

LOVE this product! I am 45 years old and use to only wear makeup on a special occasion. I wear moisturizer with SPF everyday. I have been loojing for a moisturizer, spf, and primer all in one. Since Im ageing I needed some sheer coverage to. Well I have tried everything out there and this is hands down the best on the market!