Uploaded by scopingforyou

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/19/2015

Really liked these glosses. They don't last forever but what gloss does? Not sticky and nice color selection

About reviewer (865 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

Feb/04/2011

I like these, they aren't too sheer. The texture is slightly sticky, but not unbearable. The color is excellent! It lasts for a while too. A little pricey, but just barely worth it I think, a good thing to get on sale if you can.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

hairBrunette, Curly, Fine

Jan/25/2011

These are a staple for me. They are sticky/tacky so they last forever. I don't like the super slick silicone feeling glosses so I was incredibly happy to find this one. I like the dark red color and the clear the best. The dark red one has a LOT of pigmentation so you have to be careful with it. I've used these for years and I hope they are never discontinued! Right now I can only …Read more

About reviewer (150 reviews)

skinVery Dry, Other, Neutral

hairBrunette, Other, Other

eyesHazel

3.0

Jun/18/2010

PROS: It lasts okay. Somewhat inexpensive.

CONS: Don't expect this to moisturize. Not the best smell. Somewhat goopy. A little too sticky for me. (But for less sticky glosses, you may prefer Revlon's Super Lustrous.) Can make a sticky mess in the lid.

****There is a review for this with the name misspelled as "Color" instead of …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (944 reviews)

age36-43

Jun/01/2010

The reason i would not buy this product is 2 things: 1, I have about 5 of them and 2. They quit making them where I live. They had great colour. I really liked the Sugar Coated one. It gave nice Shimmer but not colour-perf. for applying over lip stick. But i was very sticky my hair sticks to it and my lips feel as if they have glue on them. Not really a good quality but the have good colours.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinOily, Fair, Warm

hairBrunette, Straight, Medium

eyesGreen

May/28/2010

I love these in bubble gum and pina colada! They are not clear but offer that nude fresh look. I love them so much that I buy in bulk!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

skinDry, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairRed, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

1.0

Apr/26/2010

Yuck-- sticky, not moisturizing, poor color payoff.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (201 reviews)

skinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

Apr/17/2010

I adore these glosses! I do like a sticky, tacky gloss... because it stays on!! Still glossy after a couple of hours. I haven't experimented with too many colors, I have gone through 10+ of the clear, and clear w/ sparkle.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Jan/23/2010

CJ lip glosses are my favorite! My collection is growing and I currently own: Melon Punch, Raspberry Smash, Candy Apple, Cherry on Top, Caramel Creme, Sugar Coated, Berry Burst and Peek-A-Boo.

I prefer the lighter shades over the red shades ~ the red shades all seem to turn too blueish pink on, no matter what color. Melon Punch is my favorite color, and I use the glosses …

About reviewer (915 reviews)

age44-55

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Nov/20/2009

Comes in great colors that actually show up for a great price because you can usually get them buy one get one free. They last so long usually don't have to reapply and my lips feel so soft and hydrated.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown