L'Oreal Colourjuice - tubes

L'Oreal Colourjuice - tubes
Colourjuice - tubes

3.9

Really liked these glosses. They don't last forever but what gloss does? Not sticky and nice color selection

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like these, they aren't too sheer. The texture is slightly sticky, but not unbearable. The color is excellent! It lasts for a while too. A little pricey, but just barely worth it I think, a good thing to get on sale if you can.

PROS: It lasts okay. Somewhat inexpensive.

CONS: Don't expect this to moisturize. Not the best smell. Somewhat goopy. A little too sticky for me. (But for less sticky glosses, you may prefer Revlon's Super Lustrous.) Can make a sticky mess in the lid.

****There is a review for this with the name misspelled as "Color" instead of "Colour."****

on 5/28/2010 8:15:00 PM

I love these in bubble gum and pina colada! They are not clear but offer that nude fresh look. I love them so much that I buy in bulk!

on 6/1/2010 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

The reason i would not buy this product is 2 things: 1, I have about 5 of them and 2. They quit making them where I live. They had great colour. I really liked the Sugar Coated one. It gave nice Shimmer but not colour-perf. for applying over lip stick. But i was very sticky my hair sticks to it and my lips feel as if they have glue on them. Not really a good quality but the have good colours.

on 1/25/2011 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

These are a staple for me. They are sticky/tacky so they last forever. I don't like the super slick silicone feeling glosses so I was incredibly happy to find this one. I like the dark red color and the clear the best. The dark red one has a LOT of pigmentation so you have to be careful with it. I've used these for years and I hope they are never discontinued! Right now I can only find them at Shopko.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Yuck-- sticky, not moisturizing, poor color payoff.

on 1/23/2010 4:33:00 AM

CJ lip glosses are my favorite! My collection is growing and I currently own: Melon Punch, Raspberry Smash, Candy Apple, Cherry on Top, Caramel Creme, Sugar Coated, Berry Burst and Peek-A-Boo.

I prefer the lighter shades over the red shades ~ the red shades all seem to turn too blueish pink on, no matter what color. Melon Punch is my favorite color, and I use the glosses over my lipstick for a nice, shiny finish. I am over forty and still love glossy lips ~ the glossier the better. I am still looking for a great pink shade. I tried Pink Grapefruit, but it looked clear on me. I will continue to add CJ lip glosses to my lip collection...

on 11/20/2009 9:34:00 AM

Comes in great colors that actually show up for a great price because you can usually get them buy one get one free. They last so long usually don't have to reapply and my lips feel so soft and hydrated.

on 4/17/2010 11:11:00 PM

I adore these glosses! I do like a sticky, tacky gloss... because it stays on!! Still glossy after a couple of hours. I haven't experimented with too many colors, I have gone through 10+ of the clear, and clear w/ sparkle.