Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit (Reformulated & New packaging 2011)

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit (Reformulated & New packaging 2011)

3.3

on 1/25/2017 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I have tried wearing a BB foundation. I don't have dark circles under my eyes nor many wrinkles for my age. But, this item absolutely highlights each and every undereye wrinkle. The product has barely been used and I've moved on to Makeup Forever for undereye concealer. .

mine is sand . it cover my dark circle in an instant , i look awake . it blend like a dream . it's the perfect creamy texture . it smooth , great pigment , even in color , but it's expensive. I never disappointed with any bobbi brown's complexion product . i luvvvv their cc , i got compliment when i use it (it look like I'm not wearing anything) , I definitely don't have that good even skin , but the cc even it and make me fresh and less dull. when mua in yt said why waste money on cc with less or none coverage , for me it's still different when u r using foundation and try to sheer it out and using this cc. foundation , it will look like a foundation (gorgeous but it is a foundation). cc will look like cc (at least bobbi brown's cc). i think bobbi brown really true to what cc is. other brand just make sheer foundation and call it cc. if i have extra money i will buy this again. bec it's expensive and finish very2 fast do to very liquidity of the texture.

on 4/5/2016 2:58:00 PM

First of all, I do like this product a lot: It does wonders for the black circles under my eyes. It has a really high coverage, even if you apply only a little. The yellow-isch powder is a perfect highlighter for under my eyes and it stays all day even if applied without primer!
There was a drawbacks for me: When applied, it does crease even if you apply only a little. The yellow powder helps against the creasing, but not enough.
I'm happy I bought this concealer but I think that for the price, it should not crease the way this concealer does. Therefore, I might look for another, better price-quality concealer next time.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It doesn't give good enough coverage for the price. I used this for underneath my eye with the bobbi brown corrector and found that not only were my eye bags still visible but I had creasing and needed to top up throughout the day. I'm pretty good with make up I'd like to think but this just wasn't my bag.

on 11/24/2015 8:30:00 AM

I bought it together with the corrector and ended up using that with MAC Pro Longwear concealer instead of this. The corrector is very good.

This doesn't last as long as the above mentioned combo and creases...
I really don't like how it creases. If i want to have a nice hydrating concealer on a very dry day , i go for Benefit Fake up.

on 11/19/2015 3:41:00 AM

The concealer's consistency is heavy, like grease paint. It pulls the skin around my eyes as I apply it and just sits on top of your skin. The little compact fits nicely in my travel makeup bag, but at $38, I expect better results. I would instead recommend Koh Gen Do's.

on 9/25/2015 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Loving this concealer, in conjuction with the Corrector by Bobbi Brown. The powder is also so pretty, because it has a yellow undertone, rather than this white shadow! So that goes well with my tanned skin. I will never stop using this concealer :)

on 9/22/2015 5:10:00 AM

Worst under eye concealer ever!!
I was so excited about it Being Bobbi Brown I expected miracles. Don't waste your money!! If you want to look like an old clown however this may be for you :(

on 9/3/2015 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I wear the Honey/Pale yellow combo on my Medium-dark South Asian skin. I have re-purchased 3 times, but I am not happy with the performance of this product. I just do not know what else to use! Good colour but a few laughs later and I am looking old! It settles in creases and really accentuated them. I have tried applying this in different ways, with regular moisturiser, or eye cream underneath. With setting powder, without. Using the powder with a dome brush or dabbing on with finger. Less of the actual concealer seems to look better. Looking for a replacement now, as I have seen that this is the same wrinkly experience that most people have with this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first time using Bobbi Brown concealer kit and I love it. when I first applied it I felt a little disappointed but I quickly changed my mind. The first time I tried it I built it up way to much, it creased badly and looked cakey so you may have to play with it a little (only if you're like me who has no idea what they're doing) I have bad dark circles and it covers it up amazingly! My skin is very oily but this stays put, it doesn't crease and you look refreshed. I'd definitely recommend it for those of you who need full coverage.