Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit (Reformulated & New packaging 2011)

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit (Reformulated & New packaging 2011)

3.3

on 4/5/2016 2:58:00 PM

First of all, I do like this product a lot: It does wonders for the black circles under my eyes. It has a really high coverage, even if you apply only a little. The yellow-isch powder is a perfect highlighter for under my eyes and it stays all day even if applied without primer!
There was a drawbacks for me: When applied, it does crease even if you apply only a little. The yellow powder helps against the creasing, but not enough.
I'm happy I bought this concealer but I think that for the price, it should not crease the way this concealer does. Therefore, I might look for another, better price-quality concealer next time.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It doesn't give good enough coverage for the price. I used this for underneath my eye with the bobbi brown corrector and found that not only were my eye bags still visible but I had creasing and needed to top up throughout the day. I'm pretty good with make up I'd like to think but this just wasn't my bag.

To Read all 94 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/24/2015 8:30:00 AM

I bought it together with the corrector and ended up using that with MAC Pro Longwear concealer instead of this. The corrector is very good.

This doesn't last as long as the above mentioned combo and creases...
I really don't like how it creases. If i want to have a nice hydrating concealer on a very dry day , i go for Benefit Fake up.

on 11/19/2015 3:41:00 AM

The concealer's consistency is heavy, like grease paint. It pulls the skin around my eyes as I apply it and just sits on top of your skin. The little compact fits nicely in my travel makeup bag, but at $38, I expect better results. I would instead recommend Koh Gen Do's.

on 9/25/2015 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Loving this concealer, in conjuction with the Corrector by Bobbi Brown. The powder is also so pretty, because it has a yellow undertone, rather than this white shadow! So that goes well with my tanned skin. I will never stop using this concealer :)

on 9/22/2015 5:10:00 AM

Worst under eye concealer ever!!
I was so excited about it Being Bobbi Brown I expected miracles. Don't waste your money!! If you want to look like an old clown however this may be for you :(

on 9/3/2015 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I wear the Honey/Pale yellow combo on my Medium-dark South Asian skin. I have re-purchased 3 times, but I am not happy with the performance of this product. I just do not know what else to use! Good colour but a few laughs later and I am looking old! It settles in creases and really accentuated them. I have tried applying this in different ways, with regular moisturiser, or eye cream underneath. With setting powder, without. Using the powder with a dome brush or dabbing on with finger. Less of the actual concealer seems to look better. Looking for a replacement now, as I have seen that this is the same wrinkly experience that most people have with this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first time using Bobbi Brown concealer kit and I love it. when I first applied it I felt a little disappointed but I quickly changed my mind. The first time I tried it I built it up way to much, it creased badly and looked cakey so you may have to play with it a little (only if you're like me who has no idea what they're doing) I have bad dark circles and it covers it up amazingly! My skin is very oily but this stays put, it doesn't crease and you look refreshed. I'd definitely recommend it for those of you who need full coverage.

I use this concealer for about 6 months. At first I loved it. (just for reference I hate Touche Eclat from YSL, okay Touche Ectat is more highlighter, but the purpose of using both is the same, to make under eye skin blend with the rest of the face)
During the winter time it didn't crease, it stayed all day long if used without setting powder. I apply it with finger. It's convenient and very fast. I never knew why the setting powder is there. Probably to make creases on a great looking base.
But now we're in summer. Hong Kong summer is hot and humid. Want awful makeup experience in similar weather conditions? Apply Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer. It will crease, it will move, it will make patches. It would do everything you don't want it be doing.
Now it's the end of September and things got worse. I have no idea what happened to it, but it seems that hot humid weather wasn't the real problem. It just got bad after couple of months use. II've tried to use a bit on forehead, it goes straight into pores. I tried to cover dark spot. It can't cover it until awful amount of product applied.
P.S. Don't waste your money, buy something else.

on 4/19/2015 4:59:00 PM

When applied with the corrector it is like product overload onto the undereye area. Really deep creases appear even when you use the hydrating eye cream like advised, it is hard to pat out the creases with your finger. The creases are even worse when you use the setting powder. Would not repurchase