COVERGIRL lip perfection/heavenly

No Image

4.3

on 1/2/2012 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

So smooth, pigmented, hydrating and pretty! This color is a pretty pink/coral lipstick with the tiniest amount of brightness, it really goes well with coral peach and pink blushes and is just so easy to go with. One of my fav go to lippies that I bring with me everywhere, and I love mixing this lipcolor with others that aren't as bright to make it more subtle and pretty.

on 4/10/2011 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Heavenly is a lighter version of Fairytale. Heavenly is nearly an exact dupe for NYX Tea Rose, but Heavenly is a tad more sheer. Personally, I prefer NYX's formula better, but I like the softer version of Heavenly. Overall, I find the the CG Lip Perfection to have a wide variety of colors that beats out Maybelline's Color Sensational and Revlon's Colorburst. Many of the colors are more pigmented than either of the two, but I still prefer Revlon's Super Lustrous lipsticks for the formula and the shade selection. But packaging wise, Cover Girl tops all drugstore lipsticks. I also find that the formula tends to leave a stain on my lips, which can be a good/bad thing for many.

on 3/19/2011 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

heavenly is a peach/orange lipstick with a creamy formula. It looks a little bit like pink please by maybelline but more orangey.so,for summer when tanned,it's perfect! Goes well with nude,bronze,black,plum,peach eye shadows.love it!