COVERGIRL lip perfection/heavenly

Filtered by eye Color : Black
No Image

3.5

Favorite lip cover. I have super dry and uneven color lips. This is amazing. Ps I am like NC 27

on 6/18/2014 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

im around mac nc 45/ revlon colorstay rich ginger. This color is pretty and very wearable when its on the lip. I like this smell way better than milani lipsticks. The texture is very weird. It feels like a dry oil on the lips if that makes sense. its not as opaque as the maybelline ones and seems to fade easily. It moves too much for me and that is due to the texture. But I can say that it is very light weight. It can be layered without getting clummpy. My major problem is that this color stains the lip a bright reddish peach. I dont like the florescent stain. It costs too much for what it is. If the color didnt slide revealing the darker tones in my upper lip then I would repurchase it.

Color wise its similar to revlon pink in the afternoon. It a tad lighter and a bit more muted.

on 7/2/2012 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a bright rosy pink. Very opaque, creamy & long lasting; no shimmer or gritty texture. I prefer more softer, barely there, MLBB pinks (preferably with a warm tone) so I found this too loud for daily wear on NC25 skin. Its even too much for night looks because I'm not bold enough to wear colors that look un-natural. I could see why this is a popular shade but its just not for me. I'l definetly be looking into this line as the quality is excellent.

on 4/10/2011 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Heavenly is a lighter version of Fairytale. Heavenly is nearly an exact dupe for NYX Tea Rose, but Heavenly is a tad more sheer. Personally, I prefer NYX's formula better, but I like the softer version of Heavenly. Overall, I find the the CG Lip Perfection to have a wide variety of colors that beats out Maybelline's Color Sensational and Revlon's Colorburst. Many of the colors are more pigmented than either of the two, but I still prefer Revlon's Super Lustrous lipsticks for the formula and the shade selection. But packaging wise, Cover Girl tops all drugstore lipsticks. I also find that the formula tends to leave a stain on my lips, which can be a good/bad thing for many.