COVERGIRL lip perfection/heavenly

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

on spend 3 tube..this shade look stunning in my lips.glide easy..have stain and last for 4 hours..like all covergirl lip perfection shade

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

So I saw Temptalia's swatch of this and I ran out and bought it because I though it would be a moisturizing, soft pink for every day use. On my lips it's a slightly bold corally pink - it's not neon or anything but slightly less subdued than I expected. Nevertheless it's still a nice color and I feel like it really brightens my face. What I didn't like about it is how every time I wear it, it settles into my lip lines. It also has a slightly strong "lipstick" smell that my mother's lipsticks used to have back in the day.

on 11/20/2012 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really enjoy this Cover Girl lip perfections they are my favorite lipsticks .This color Heavenly is such a nice light wearable pink for some reason on my lips wish are decently pigmented it looks way more brighter than it does in the tube. I love all of the shades i have in this line and they last a long time for a lipstick though i find that they can get drying after a while but its ok if you apply a gloss over it. Either way i still love this and i would definitely buy this again if i need to <3 .

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Just to clarify people saying this color is a dupe for NYX Tea Rose. They are similar, but Tea Rose is deeper in tone. However, I personally feel this color is easily duped. Other colors I feel are similar are: NYX Round lipstick in Fig, Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Celeb (discontinued), MAC Chatterbox, and Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Darling (slightly lighter).

On me, this is a rather bright lip color that clashes with my skintone. I have to apply this lightly, or layer it with another product to make it work for me.

Formulation-wise, this (as well as the other CG Lip Perfection lipsticks) is creamy and opaque. However, it is drying and needs a layer of lip balm underneath or a gloss over it. Lasting power is 3 hours on me, and it stains the lips as well.

I wouldn't repurchase simply because I own too many colors like it, but I would recommend it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

bought this about 5 months but haven't really used it due to having so many other lipsticks and when revlon's lip butters came out those were about the only lippies i reached for on a daily bases. today i pulled out heavenly and tried it out again for the 2nd times since buying it and OMG i totally regret neglecting this little baby. it's such a nice everyday medium pink that goes with a nude or smokey eye. totally brings out my lips its not really a MLBB because it shows more pinky. on top of the nice everyday wearability of it the formula is fantastic. i really like my revlon lipstick in primrose however i find it kind of drying after about 30 mins and i do exfoliate anytime i plan on wearing lipstick. today when i wore heavenly it didnt settle into the lines i have on my lips and stayed smooth and moisturized looking even after 2 hours of wear. staying power is whatevers. i don't really care if i have to reapply. that's part of the whole appeal of wearing lipstick and lipgloss to me...the reapplication after eating or drinking lol. there's no obnoxious smell that i can detect and the packaging is simply adorable not cheapy looking at all. definitely sturdy, sleek, and on the higher end looking side of drugstore lipsticks. all in all i LOVE this lipstick the color and formulation and will def purchase more colors from the lip perfection line. i actually bought Delish at the same time but haven't touched that once since buying it as well but i will def bring it out and use it more now. i totally recommend this color and lip line to anyone looking for a high quality drugstore lipstick. they have so many cute colors. i think i will try Enchantress next.

on 1/2/2012 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

So smooth, pigmented, hydrating and pretty! This color is a pretty pink/coral lipstick with the tiniest amount of brightness, it really goes well with coral peach and pink blushes and is just so easy to go with. One of my fav go to lippies that I bring with me everywhere, and I love mixing this lipcolor with others that aren't as bright to make it more subtle and pretty.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my first experience with CG lip perfection lipsticks. The color is such a girly pink cream that was under the neutral section of color choices. But I can see how others describe it as a coral because it does lean on the warm side once I put it on. (NC25 here) It is a beautiful beautiful color more appropriate for spring/summer imo. The scent is a bit overpowering and the chemically taste tends to seep into my mouth even after careful dabbing.When I first apply it, it feels silky and moist/has a nice sheen but after maybe less than an hour or so of wear it tends to dry up on my lips and look more matte. I think I will use my lip balm under this from now on. It also leaves a stain behind when it wears off. I guess I dont mind that. The packaging is a bit nicer than Maybelline Colorsensational. I had a coupon to get this for free when I purchased my Olay moisturizer. I was running low on that so why not. Otherwise it is $7.49 @ Wags..

on 10/29/2011 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great lipstick! I don't usually buy lipsticks because they always seem to look so cakey to me, but this one is really good. First of all, the color is amazing. I ordered it online so I couldn't try it beforehand, but the risk was worth it - it's this really pretty pink, somewhat nude color that really gives you this fresh, awakened look. Other than that, it goes on smoothly - I apply lipgloss above it anyway, but I think it goes on smoothly enough to even go without. (I just really hate anything that looks even a tiny bit cakey, and the lipstick isn't perfect so it is a bit cakey, but nothing terrible.) As far as how long it lasts... it's definitely not bad. I can't remember how well it lasts with food and drink, but without those it definitely lasted a good couple hours for me. Although I do, unfortunately, think it disappeared after eating/drinking. But still, I would buy it again. :)

on 6/20/2011 9:55:00 PM

I would describe this as a warmer pink. Not coral or orange. I normally go for berries but this is a beautiful spring shade that definitely brightens up my smile. I highly recommend!

on 4/18/2011 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This shade is a peachy pink on me. It's very natural, but gives my lips life and brightens up my face. I love the formula too. I think this is going to be my go to lipstick shade.