COVERGIRL lip perfection/heavenly

3.7

on 7/2/2012 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a bright rosy pink. Very opaque, creamy & long lasting; no shimmer or gritty texture. I prefer more softer, barely there, MLBB pinks (preferably with a warm tone) so I found this too loud for daily wear on NC25 skin. Its even too much for night looks because I'm not bold enough to wear colors that look un-natural. I could see why this is a popular shade but its just not for me. I'l definetly be looking into this line as the quality is excellent.

on 1/6/2012 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Heavenly is the lovliest midtone pink rose with the faintest faintest microshimmer barely visible on the lip. I see virtually no peach in my my tube but, my skin/lip doesn't pull out warm tones either. Not super creamy but more sheer in consistancy. I purchased a few other colors from this line and for the price do like them very much. However, I have found that some of the colors are very saturated and turn odd tones the longer I wear them. That hasn't happened here. Also, I don't care for the scent (plastic & vanilla?) and how this fades/wears off on my lips. Warning: uneven and staining. If I'm not careful in diligently reapplying I look like I slept in my lipstick after too much drinky drink! On the plus side I have received numerous compliments from strangers when wearing this. I might add these ladies are exotic looking and stunning in their own right, so their compliment is coveted. This is a great mid winter pick me up pink without being Summer looking. I plan on wearing this during my March caribbean trip. Wears more evenly and lasts long on me when applied over Blistex and used with a deeper rose liner. Excellent product.

on 3/20/2011 6:50:00 PM

I love the formula of Lip Perfection because it doesn't dry my lips, has decent pigment, wears off fairly evenly and doesn't taste like perfume. Heavenly is as warm a tone as I can wear with my fair cool toned skin. It is not orange but it is neutral. It gives my lips life and does not look corpse like. It may be as close as I can get to wearing a nude although most people would not call this a nude.