COVERGIRL lip perfection/heavenly

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

on spend 3 tube..this shade look stunning in my lips.glide easy..have stain and last for 4 hours..like all covergirl lip perfection shade

on 3/24/2012 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous coral pink shade, swatches similar to WNW Within These Adobe Walls and Bobbi Brown Miami Coral (both HG corals for me). Consistency is creamy and moisturizing and feels much better on my lips than Romance, another shade that I have from this line. I love that it doesn't pull any brown (Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Peach did this to me) - it's just a very fresh, pretty shade that brightens up my pale complexion. Another reviewer also mentioned it as a dupe for NYX Tea Rose, but on my NW15 skin, Tea Rose is more of a deeper pink while Heavenly is clearly coral (pink/orange).

on 3/20/2011 6:50:00 PM

I am a BzzAgent and after receiving Lip Perfection lipstick from them in Sweetheart (which I didn't like), I decided to try Heavenly. This is my new favorite lipstick. It's a lovely muted coral-y shade that looks very natural. The formula is smooth, creamy, and moisturizing. I will definitely repurchase.