COVERGIRL lip perfection/heavenly

No Image

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

So I saw Temptalia's swatch of this and I ran out and bought it because I though it would be a moisturizing, soft pink for every day use. On my lips it's a slightly bold corally pink - it's not neon or anything but slightly less subdued than I expected. Nevertheless it's still a nice color and I feel like it really brightens my face. What I didn't like about it is how every time I wear it, it settles into my lip lines. It also has a slightly strong "lipstick" smell that my mother's lipsticks used to have back in the day.

on 1/6/2012 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Heavenly is the lovliest midtone pink rose with the faintest faintest microshimmer barely visible on the lip. I see virtually no peach in my my tube but, my skin/lip doesn't pull out warm tones either. Not super creamy but more sheer in consistancy. I purchased a few other colors from this line and for the price do like them very much. However, I have found that some of the colors are very saturated and turn odd tones the longer I wear them. That hasn't happened here. Also, I don't care for the scent (plastic & vanilla?) and how this fades/wears off on my lips. Warning: uneven and staining. If I'm not careful in diligently reapplying I look like I slept in my lipstick after too much drinky drink! On the plus side I have received numerous compliments from strangers when wearing this. I might add these ladies are exotic looking and stunning in their own right, so their compliment is coveted. This is a great mid winter pick me up pink without being Summer looking. I plan on wearing this during my March caribbean trip. Wears more evenly and lasts long on me when applied over Blistex and used with a deeper rose liner. Excellent product.