COVERGIRL lip perfection/heavenly

No Image

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

bought this about 5 months but haven't really used it due to having so many other lipsticks and when revlon's lip butters came out those were about the only lippies i reached for on a daily bases. today i pulled out heavenly and tried it out again for the 2nd times since buying it and OMG i totally regret neglecting this little baby. it's such a nice everyday medium pink that goes with a nude or smokey eye. totally brings out my lips its not really a MLBB because it shows more pinky. on top of the nice everyday wearability of it the formula is fantastic. i really like my revlon lipstick in primrose however i find it kind of drying after about 30 mins and i do exfoliate anytime i plan on wearing lipstick. today when i wore heavenly it didnt settle into the lines i have on my lips and stayed smooth and moisturized looking even after 2 hours of wear. staying power is whatevers. i don't really care if i have to reapply. that's part of the whole appeal of wearing lipstick and lipgloss to me...the reapplication after eating or drinking lol. there's no obnoxious smell that i can detect and the packaging is simply adorable not cheapy looking at all. definitely sturdy, sleek, and on the higher end looking side of drugstore lipsticks. all in all i LOVE this lipstick the color and formulation and will def purchase more colors from the lip perfection line. i actually bought Delish at the same time but haven't touched that once since buying it as well but i will def bring it out and use it more now. i totally recommend this color and lip line to anyone looking for a high quality drugstore lipstick. they have so many cute colors. i think i will try Enchantress next.

on 10/9/2011 1:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I certainly don't go for dark or hot pink lipstinks because they make my lips appear smaller and make me look like either a hooker or granny. So I lean more towards nude pinks. Swapping this on my palm at the store this definitely tricked me into thinking it was a nudish pink.

However came back home only to find it wasn't... yet looked wonderful on me! Its pink with a hint of redish orange which looks pretty great on me. Definitely a color I didn't expect to like if given the description.

on 4/10/2011 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Heavenly is a lighter version of Fairytale. Heavenly is nearly an exact dupe for NYX Tea Rose, but Heavenly is a tad more sheer. Personally, I prefer NYX's formula better, but I like the softer version of Heavenly. Overall, I find the the CG Lip Perfection to have a wide variety of colors that beats out Maybelline's Color Sensational and Revlon's Colorburst. Many of the colors are more pigmented than either of the two, but I still prefer Revlon's Super Lustrous lipsticks for the formula and the shade selection. But packaging wise, Cover Girl tops all drugstore lipsticks. I also find that the formula tends to leave a stain on my lips, which can be a good/bad thing for many.

on 3/20/2011 6:50:00 PM

I am a BzzAgent and after receiving Lip Perfection lipstick from them in Sweetheart (which I didn't like), I decided to try Heavenly. This is my new favorite lipstick. It's a lovely muted coral-y shade that looks very natural. The formula is smooth, creamy, and moisturizing. I will definitely repurchase.